The Not-so-Normal Life

After the lose, I was back to my original home- the one in Hong Kong. I' haven't been there since I was 7. I miss there. 

  "Oh sweetie! You're back! Did you won? I haven't seen you for years~" Once I opened the door, Mom rushed to the door and hugged me. "Uh, Mom, that's a little bit too tight..." I said. "Oh and yes, I didn't win. Sad stories, after all." I replied. In Hong Kong, the TV channels never broadcast international sport events except football competitions like World Cup and stuff. Nah, football is really overrated here. I sat down, switched on the TV, and saw there's a miracle. My face was on the TV, and the reporter said, "Here is sport news. The star of HK in figure skating, Shiromura Rinko, lost her title in the Junior Championships 2014 held in Sofia, Bulgaria." "Your idol is now the worst figure skater in the whole entire planet!" I said, crying. After that, my parents looked at me mysteriously. "So you guys all know that now. Phew, let it be, let it be." I sighed. Suddenly, the telephone rang.

  "Hello?" I answered. "LET IT BE, RINKO!!!!!" The boys shouted. " Woah, that really scared me.Did Nam told you guys that?" "Yes! Now the most important thing is take a deep rest~!" Yuzu said in his cheerful voice. "Aww that's really kind of you. Sure I will!" I replied. "It seems that you've become normal again! That's spicy~!" Nam said. "And also coach said you must rest for at least half a year to recover cuz you're diagnosed to have serious leg decease. " I was in shock. "What. Is. That. Decease." "Er, bone fracture," Nam replied. "I feel sorry for you." "But. Wait. Why I don't feel that's really serious. I can still walk like a 80 year old granny." I laughed. "'Kay, I'm gonna tell this to my Mom. Bye~" I pressed the button and said, "MOM!!!! MY LEG BONE!!!! IT HAS CAME TO ITS ENDDDDD!!!" 

  So, I was sent into the hospital. WTF.

  //Sorry for the late update!!! I was busy doing my homework! sorry :(

-Sharon xoxo//