Vamps Calling

"Kaya you are 14 years old,you need to start acting like it. Yes,I know your dad wants you to join his pack but you can't. You are a vampire princess even if you are half wolf!" My mom was going on and on about my vampire needs and stuff.
"Mom you cant tell me not to hang out with werewolves! You fucked the Alpha of the pack for god sake,so you can take your lectures and shove it up your ass! You're no better than I am. If you hate me not acting 'ladylike' then why can't I just stay with da?!" I was sick of my mom always telling me what to do.
I would sneak out at night so I could hang with my friends(that weren't vamps). My mom hated it. Every full moon we would howl and roam the woods. I was stronger than the other wolves and different but they didn't care. Sure vamps and wolves didn't get along but I was both,and the leader's daughter so they had no choice.
I was heir to the vamp throne but I didn't care. I would do what I wanted and even trash the castle to get through to my mom. She threatened to disown me but it was against the royal vamp laws to disown the princess or prince. I was a blood-hungry vamp who was also a immortal wolf who craved meat. I don't know how I would get through life but I would manage.   My mom thought she ruled over my life. Sure I was only 14 but I had options and could make my own choices. I always wanted to stay with my dad because he accepted me for who I was. I was his daughter and he didn't expect me to be a perfect wolf who would follow his commands. I wasn't a puppy anymore. Maybe I should listen to my  mom,who knows...because I did a really stupid thing.                                                                                                                                                                             That night I ran away. I didn't fell like going to see my dad. I didn't want to face my friends and have to tell them my problems. I was deep in the woods when I heard my name. They were two different voices though. They also sounded familiar. "Kaya,wait where are you going?" It was Zayn. Why in his right mind would he follow me all the way out here? "Aaawwwooo!"I know that howl. Crap both Zayn and Ash followed me out here.                                                                                             Zayn was a vampire and Ash was a wolf,if they met they may kill each other. "FFFUU---" I hit the ground just to find Zayn having me pinned to the ground. It wasn't for long though because a big ball of fur came into my vision. Ash had tackled Zayn and was snarling at him. "Ash get off of him" I knew this would happen.                                                                                                                                       Ash wasn't listening to me so I had no choice. I dropped my bag and changed into my wolf form. I ran for Ash and shoved him off he didnt stop moving until he realized that it was me and that he scratched me. I jumped off of him because my face stung and changed back.  He changed too and looked at Zayn then me. "Shit I am so sorry Kaya,I didn't know it was you!" Zayn had stood up and gave me a questionable look.                                                                                                                

*Zayn's p.o.v*

Kaya had changed into a wolf. I had never seen her wolf form ever before. She had schaffer purple and black fur,just like her normal hair. She still had her spider bite piercings. Her industrial was still in her ear too. She charged the guy who was on top of me. They fought for a bit until he scratched Kaya. I thought she would get mad but she jumped back and went back to normal.                                                                                                                                                                                       I stood up and looked at them. "Who the hell is he Kaya?" I was pissed but apparently she knew him because he was hugging her and knew her name.  The guy had black and red hair that covered his face. He had snake bite piercings and brown eyes. 

*Kaya p.o.v

"His name is Ash..now my turn! Why the heck did you guys follow me out here?" I was holding my face and going to get my bag. "Well I saw you running and then I saw a figure that was behind you and I figured it was a vamp! I saw him pin you down so I talked him and I had to change so I could catch up with him!" Ash was my best friend and seemed really worried.                 "Let me guess,he is emo just like you Kaya and you are dating him or something!" Zayn was being such an ass. "Fuck you Zayn but yea he is emo,and no we aren't dating unfortunately!" I kinda replied like I was mad but I really wasn't. Zayn mumbled under his breath but I couldn't understand him. I knew he was mad to here that because he had a crush on me ever since we were little. I didn't really like Zayn like that. To be honest I felt like he was my older brother.            "Tsk--Whatever,are you gonna tell m..us why you are out here.

 *Hi everyone hope you like this chapter. I wanted to make it longer but eh I AM TIRED SO WHO EVEN CARES!? What will happen to Zayn,Kaya,Ash. I think Kaya has a thing for Ash but will that be changed when she meets someone she never knew existed