"Never Think" - A 'Riverdale' Imagine Archie Andrews x Female!Reader

So, this imagine is going to be a tad different as its inspired by Rob Pattinsons song "Never Think." I can really imagine Archie writing and playing this song and would advise you to go listen to it as it will be in the imagine. Here's the link; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R89K1zydhPI
I hope you all enjoy! I would really appreciate feedback and feel free to send me requests!

Archie smiled looking across the table at (Y/N) as she pulled out her purse to pay for the milkshakes they both had. "Put that away." He gestured towards the purse and chuckled at the funny look she was giving him. It was somewhere between surprised and confused. "Don't look too surprised, I'm allowed to treat my best friend to a milkshake every now and then."
(Y/N) shook her head and sighed "Archie just let me pay for..." but before she could finish her sentence the redheaded boy was already handing the waitress the money.
"Keep the change" he smiled towards her before looking back at (Y/N) "Sorry, were you saying something?" he raised an eyebrow, a mischievous smirk playing on his face.
"Yeah, I was just saying how much I secretly don't like you." She stuck out her tongue and skipped to the door. Archie just smiled watching her. Truth was he had liked (Y/N) for a very long time, ever since he met her really. He didn't know what it was about her specifically. He didn't know if it was the way her eyes would seem to light up whenever he played her music or if it was how her smile was the brightest and realest he had ever seen or if it was the way she was never scared to be herself and how she wouldn't take any rubbish from anybody. What he did know was that he loved her, everything about her. He just didn't know how to tell her. "Hello! Earth to Archie!" (Y/N)'s voice brought him out of his small daydream.
Archie shook his head a little and blinked. The look of confusion on his face. "What?"
"I was just asking if you were ready to go or if you'd prefer to stand and stare at nothing for the rest of the night." She raised an eyebrow "What were you thinking about?" she asked.
"Nothing, don't worry about it." He replied a little too fast. "I'll walk you home, okay?" he smiled walking towards her. (Y/N) just nodded, trying her hardest not to look too concerned for him.
They were only 5 minutes down the road from Pop's Diner when (Y/N) decided to break the silence. "Are you sure you're okay? I swear this is the longest you've ever been quiet the whole time I've known you." She joked
Archie let out a small chuckle "Yeah, I'm fine (Y/N). I was just thinking about how much money I just lost. It's breaking my heart a little."
"Excuse me, but I clearly remember you telling me to put my money away and then paying before I could even put up a good fight. I had a great speech prepared about how its men like you that create the stereotype of women never paying."
"Oh you prepared a speech. So, you knew I was going to insist on paying?" Archie glanced at
(Y/N) while they both walked. A goofy grin plastered on his face.
"Archie Andrews. You know fine well that is not what I meant." She frowned. " I just know you like the back of my hand and enjoy being prepared." She chuckled before letting out a small shiver.
"Here take my jacket." Archie smiled as he started to take it off.
"No! I'm not even cold." She protested.
"Well that's an obvious lie, You're shivering like mad. Just take it please." He held out the jacket to her.
"Nope."
Archie shook his head, a small smile on his face. "You, (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N) are unbelievably stubborn."
She chuckled "I learn from the best" she replied while playfully elbowing him in the side. Almost buckling in laughter while he pretended to be in agony.
They continued like that most of the way back, they must have been around 5 minutes from Archie's house when it started to pour down in rain.
"Oh My God!" (Y/N) squealed as the freezing cold rain hit her.
Archie grabbed her hand "My house is just around the corner come on." He said as they began to jog up to his house.
"I should have taken your jacket when I had the chance!" she laughed as she jogged along with him.
"Dad, I'm home! (Y/N)'s here!" Archie yelled as they both clambered to his room. Rain water dripping onto the floor from their wet bodies. Closing the door behind them Archie let out a laugh seeing the mess of them both. "Do you want some dry clothes? I mean I probably won't have trousers that will fit you but one of my t-shirts will probably act like a dress or something." He shrugged.
"Yes please!" She smiled, still shivering as she watched him look through the drawers in his room for something she could wear. After a few minutes, he handed her a baggy blue t-shirt. "Thank you, I'll just you know, go get changed." She laughed, leaving the room to go to the bathroom down the hall.
Archie let out a small laugh as he watched her walk away before quickly undressing and putting on some dry clothes. He was fully changed and tuning his guitar when (Y/N) came back into the room. "What d'you think?" she asked, giving a playful spin. The baggy blue top was still baggy on her but very short, it came up very high on her thigh, just below her bottom.
Archie glanced up at her from his guitar, speechless for a few seconds by how beautiful he found her. He gave her a small smirk "Would you prefer what I think or the response from a straight teenage male?"
"Actually, just forget I asked." She sat down on the bed, facing him while he was sitting in a chair. "Have you been working on anything new?" she asked, nodding towards the guitar he was holding. Archie sheepishly nodded. "Play it for me?"
Archie smiled as he started to play. It was a slower song, filled with lyrics that were seeping with emotion. Every now and then he would glance up from his guitar so he could see her eyes sparkling. He silently prayed as he continued to sing that she knew the song was about her. Once he had finished he looked back at her, waiting for her response but all she did was sit there and stare into nothing. Much like he had done earlier that day back at Pop's Diner. "Well?" he asked quietly.
A large smile grew on her face as she focused again. "Archie, that was amazing. The best thing I've heard so far. It was so emotional like it was filled with raw emotion."
"So, you liked it?" Archie bit his lip while watching her. God, he loved her.
"Of course, I do! I loved it." She grinned before lying down on the bed. "What was it called?"
There was silence for a while as Archie raked his brains for a name to the song. "I was thinking maybe 'Never Think.'"
"I love it." She let out a small yawn. "Will you play me some more?" Archie responded by gently strumming the guitar and starting to play another song. At some point during Archie playing (Y/N) had fallen asleep. Not long after that Archie's dad came in to check on them both and to say he' phone her parents to let them know she was staying so she didn't have to be woken up.
Once Archie had finished his final song he put his guitar down as quietly as possible as to not wake (Y/N) up. It was late now and the rain still hadn't stopped. He could still hear it pounding down onto the window behind him. He yawned loudly as he slid off his shirt before moving to lie on the bed next to (Y/N). "Archie?" she quietly murmured, stirring from her sleep.
"Sorry, go back to sleep." He sighed, watching her.
She nodded a small okay before moving to place her head on Archie's chest. In response, he wrapped his muscly arms around her. "Are you sure you're okay, Archie?" she whispered. "You got really weird at Pop's."
There was silence for a few minutes as Archie tried to think of something to say. He couldn't decide if now was the right time to tell her or not. Things felt so perfect the way they were in that moment he didn't want to ruin it. "I'm positive," he whispered back "I was just daydreaming."
(Y/N) frowned into the darkness as she decided not to even question what about. Instead, she asked "will you ever tell me what about?"
"Soon, I promise." He replied before very quietly singing the lyrics to 'Never Think' until they both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.