I Can't Lose You Too, Sweetheart

Hope you guys enjoy this OS. It's my first try in writing an OS but do leave comments below.

A girl enters an office building and goes straight to the reception.

"Where is Rey?" the girl asks.

"Ma'am sir is busy in a meeting for another hour" the receptionist says.

"Tell him it's me, I am sure you don't want him to be angry with you for not allowing his wife in" the girl sweetly smiles.

"So-sorry ma'am I didn't know. I am new here. I will just call him" the receptionist replies while stammering and calls Rey. After talking with Rey, she sends the girl to his cabin.

-

The girl enters the cabin and sits on Rey's chair with a happy smile. I can't wait to give this news to Rey. How will he react will he be happy or not? Of course, he will be happy, I mean why not my news is going to be the best early birthday gift for him. I don't know what I will do if he says...

No no my Rey is not like this, he will definitely be the happiest man after all I am giving him one of the best news. Just then Rey enters and that stops her chain of thoughts.

"Rey, I have to tell you something" the girl says excitedly.

"Taani why did you come now I was busy in a meeting and you're behaving like this" he says angrily because of stress. "What is it Taani? Say it quick I need to go back to the meeting quickly. If it isn't anything urgent then can it wait for another hour?"

"I am sorry Rey it's just that...leave it you go to your meeting I will tell you when you come back home. See you at home" Taani says sadly with unshed tears which goes unnoticed by Rey.

"Then why the hell did you call me out of the meeting. Hadh hoti hai Taani" Rey says angrily and goes towards his meeting room to complete it.

-

Taani starts leaving the office while crying for how Rey behaved with her. He never behaved like this with me before then why is it behaving like this now. What happened to him? For the past few weeks he is not behaving like my Rey. I didn't even get to tell him that we are going to be parents soon, that I am pregnant. She thought as few sobs releases from her. 

While walking on the road Taani doesn't notice a car coming towards her until its too late. The public quickly calls the ambulance for her as she is bleeding heavily. After sometime an ambulance comes and takes her to the nearest Fortis Hospital.

As she is being treated the nurse calls Rey who is in the meeting from Taani's phone but he cuts the call and switches off his phone so as not to get any disturbances. After trying one more time she gives up and calls Taani's brother Swayam who came back from Jodhpur with his wife and her bhabhi, Sharon. Finally, being able to reach someone from Taani's family she informed about Rey not picking up the nurse's call.

Swayam and Sharon rush to the hospital while praying for Taani while the doctors are still treating Taani. They call his parents, Rey's parents and tries calling Rey but when his cell phone is still unavailable, he calls his office phone. Rey enters his cabin and notices his office phone ringing.

"REY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?" Swayam shouts impatiently.

"Woah calm down Swayam. What happened?" Rey says while trying to calm Swayam down which is becoming impossible.