Sleeping Beauty

*GWENS POV*

After the party we all went back to the cabins for sleep.

"Lights off!" I yelled, as the room went pitch black. the girls started making ghost noises.

"Stop it!" one of the girls shrieked. all the girls laughed.

"Hey! I'm trying to get my beauty sleep over here!" Molly yelled as everyone went silent.

The next hour I pretended to be asleep as all the girls cornered a sleeping Molly, one with a permanent marker.

Is it bad that I went over and asked for the marker to draw mustache on my best friend?

Oh well.

The next morning the girls and I tried to make sure Molly didn't go to a mirror.

"Hey Molly, can I do your hair?" I asked, putting it in a French braid.

The bell rang, as the girls scampered out to eat breakfast. I slipped on my socks and nikes, as Molly followed me out, with the marker still on her face.

*LIAM'S POV*

I grabbed my breakfast and sat by Niall.

"Morning sunshine." I mumbled as Louis rubbed his forehead.

"I got absolutely no sleep last night." he whined.

Gwendolyn walked in, as she grabbed her breakfast and sat down.

"Where's Molly?" I asked.

"Getting the flags raised outside with Veronica." She replied.

Molly walked in as if on que, and everyone went silent. I turned to Gwen, who had a devilish smirk plastered across her face.

"what did you do?" Louis whispered in Gwen's ear.

"She wanted her beauty sleep." she smirks.

"Alright, why is everyone looking at me like I'm the scariest thing they've ever seen?" Molly said. "oh no, you didn't."

Gwen nodded her head and started laughing. Molly picked up her napkin and Gwen's and headed off toward the ladies, though I didn't think 2 napkins would hold her off. Molly soon came back with no marker on her face.

"Alright!" The director stood up. "We will be breaking for our first group. If you are part of the eagles with Louis and Gwendolyn please stand up and join them outside on the deck." Some kids stood up as we followed them outside.

"Here are your schedules." The director handed us a thin piece of paper with names and places to go.

"Thanks." I said, as Louis and I quickly filed out of the cafeteria to join our group.

"Alright guys! Our first trip will be down at the river canoeing and fishing." I said, as a bunch of kids cheered.

Louis and I started walking toward the river, as the kids scurried behind us, picking up rocks and throwing them into the river.

"Watch this." louis said, picking up a flat rock and swinging his arm backwards. He was going to try and skip the rock, but he swung back too far. It all happened too fast, it didn't hurt for that long, probably from the shock. I felt his hand and rock collide with my nose.

"Are you ok?!" he said, putting his hand on my arched back, as the kids behind us stayed silent.

"Yeah.." I mumbled. I felt something slowly making its way down my nose. I slowly took my hand away from my face.

Louis talked to the director as I sat on a rock,waiting for the golf car to pick me up.

"Listen, I'm real-"

"Louis, you've said that 5 times already. It's fine." I stifled a laugh.

He smiled, and we locked eye connection. I heard a roar of a car behind us. I turned, and Louis walked away to go unhook a fish from a girl's line. A lady got out and sat me down on the passenger seat of the golf cart. She handed me a small pack of tissues and told me I would be fine in a couple minutes. I smiled and nodded, and returned to my group.

"Ow!" I heard Louis yelp. I turned, and I scoffed as I walked over to get the fish hook out of Louis' thumb.

"You alright?" I giggled pulling out the wedged hook.

He nodded slowly and smiled. We separated to go help different kids around the doc.

*MOLLY'S POV*

Liam,the group, and I headed over to archery. We both have instructions we were given on a sheet of paper, so Liam demonstrated while I talked to the kids. When it was time, we gave each kid a bow and a quiver with 5 arrows and a separate station so they didn't hurt their neighbors. We watched, encouraging every kid that missed. the speakers soon roared that it was time to move on to the next station, so we moved on towards animals. what a fun day so far.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Long time no talk! Im thinking of giving you guys a QOTD and then you guys get to pick the next one? Anyway, this weeks is QOTD: are you on fall break? YAAAAAAAS YAAAAAAAAAS I AM!

Love you all and may your OTP share lots of kisses,

Kenzie