H

[honorable mention, scorpidish !! thank you sooo much for all your lovely (and quite frankly hilarious) comments on the first chapter!!! i already followed you lol, i hope to see more of your around!]

Jeongguk stumbled as he walked down the road alongside Yoongi, the albino boy insisting to help the taller walk (though he'd most probably be crushed by the younger's weight (curse his tiny-ness)).

"Y- Yoongi-ssi, I can seriously walk by myself. I'm not that badly injured." He mumbled as people stared at him funny, some smiling at the sight of the little boy helping him walk.

"I don't believe that! You see, my brother studies medicine. One time, he told me that I shouldn't trust myself when I'm injured, since sometimes too many small injuries in one place can make it feel like there're no injuries at all! So until I check that bummy of yours, you're not allowed to walk by yourself!"

"O- Oh..." Jeongguk blushed fiercely, looking down and letting Yoongi "help" him the rest of the way.

"We're here~!" The albino grinned, digging into his bag for his keys (he usually could find them through his key chain (a fist sized, pastel pink colored chick plushy)) before quickly unlocking the door and manneuvering their way into the household.

He didn't bother moving the wounded boy much as he only took him to his older brother's room, making him sit on the soft comforter that covered the unknown lad's mattress before Yoongi sprinted towards the bathroom, snatching the first aid kit from under the sink and returning to the bag boy.

"Okay, strip off your pants!" Yoongi exclaimed as he sat on the floor, setting the small, white box in front of him and shoving it open.

"Y- Yah!" Jeongguk's doe eyes widened, and Yoongi giggled.

"I need to check your wounds." He stated as if it was obvious, and the bag boy only grumbled as he did as told, tugging off his black slacks (his school uniform, as he had rushed to work right after his last class) before laying on the bed face down.

"Do- Done." He mumbled bashfully, and Yoongi grinned as he stood rapidly from the floor and skipped towards the blushing boy on the bed.

"Oh, it's bleeding." He pouted before reaching to the aid kid, snatching some cotton balls and some peroxide to disinfect the small cuts scattered over the skin.

He also grabbed the tweezers he usually used to pull out stray hairs of his white eyebrows that stood out abnormally.

"Alright, this might hurt a bunch." The albino warned as he placed one of his cold, pale hands on the bag boy's left thigh, leaning closer and focusing on the small shards of glass dug into the flesh. Pulling them out one by one and dropping them on the aid kit's open lid, he grinned as he noticed how the only thing left to do was disinfect the small cuts and place something on top of them (maybe small pieces of paper, as if they were tiny cuts from shaving).

"A- Are you done yet?" The flustered, shy boy stammered as he let go of the finger he had been biting to avoid any embarrassing squeals or whimpers due to the pain.

"Almost. I just need to dab them with a lil' peroxide and them wrap them up. Then you just gotta let 'em breathe for a few minutes before you can put on some pants." The albino explained as he wet one of the cotton balls with the liquid he had mentioned, pursing his lips as he returned to his work area (bag boy's bum) and warned his patient once more.

As he dabbed the wounds, he could feel the other lad tense up, a few short, strog breaths leaving him in a painful manner. Yoongi frowned and tried to be as quick as possible, once finished planting a soft, quick peck below Jeongguk's bum.

"Ya- Yah!" Said boy jumped in surprise, burrying his face in his hands and sighing as he heard the albino giggle.

"Kisses heal boo-boos best!" He explained as he skipped into his brother's ensuite bathroom and ripped to squares of toilet paper before returning to the lad on the bed.

After covering all the wounds he had healed, he grinned and stepped back, fixing the boxer briefs he had ridden up to care for the wounds properly and patting the skin below the hem of said clothing.

"Now, we wai-"

"Yoongi, what the fuck are you doing fucking someone on my bed?!"