s o r r y

- this is a short chapter I'm sorry I don't know why I wrote it this short it just has a not cliffhanger that's why! ANYWAYS the cringe train is back in the station! enjoy:) -

// . . chapter nine

MILLIE'S P.O.V

There wasn't that spark anymore. It had been four days, and Finn wouldn't talk to me.

I hated fighting with him.

And the worst part was no one else on set knew we were dating, other then our friends.

Great. Time for a Mileven scene.

"El, you look pretty." Finn whispered as Mike.

I tilted my head. "Pretty..."

Finn leaned close to me, and a tear rolled down my face as I stared into his cold eyes. None of this was Finn. Truly, cold acting.

Even before we were together, I felt a spark when we filmed scenes together. Now, there was nothing.

"CUT!"

Finn pulled away from me immediately, walking a few feet away with his arms crossed, not looking at me.

More tears rolled down my face, and I tried to wipe them away as Matt and Ross came up to us.

Ross went to talk to Finn, and Matt walked up to me.

"What's going on, Millie? You-," he stopped when he saw the tears on my face. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah, um, I'm fine."

I stopped when I heard Finn's angry voice. "This is HER fault, NOT mine. Talk to Millie. I need a break."

He stormed away off set, and a a few more tears ran down my cheeks.

Ross walked over to join us. "Hey what happened between you guys?"

I sighed shakily. "Nothing, we just... just had a fight."

He raised an eyebrow. "About what?"

I looked down. "Uh, Nothing. It's not important."

He sighed. "Well, I need you to figure it out. This is a Millie Finn problem, not an El Mike problem."

I nodded.

"Okay, take the rest of the day off. Figure it out by tomorrow, Okay?"

I sighed and nodded. "Thank you..."

He nodded and I grabbed my stuff and went to change out of my costume.

FINN'S P.O.V

I still couldn't believe this. Why him?

You'd think I'd be over it by now, but we're dating. She can't just go around texting other boys, especially Jacob.

What a brat. He's a spoiled kid who thinks he's so much better then he is.

And then she lied about it?

I stormed into my trailer, changing quickly before turning on the T.V and closing my eyes.

The trailer door swung open, and I sat up quickly. Why did we never lock them?

Millie was standing there, her hair a mess and her face stained with tears.

"Go away," I growled at her.

"NO, FINN!" She yelled.

She slammed the door behind her and perched on the edge of my couch, tears streaming down her face, droplets clinging to her eyelashes. she tried to brush them away, but they kept coming.

"finn, i-," she couldn't get her words out, she was sobbing so much.

i wanted to be mad, i really did, but I ended up pulling her into my arms so she was laying on my chest while she cried.

"millie..." I murmured.

"finn, i'm so so sorry. i swear i didn't mean anything by it. i blocked him, it's over, but it's stupid that i lied about it, i was just scared."

"millie-,"

"no, finn. you're - you're - finn, i love you. you help me focus on the good things in life, and not the bad. and I don't want to lose you. you're the only good thing i have right now. please, finn, please don't leave me. finn, i need you." she looked at me, tears still in her beautiful eyes, her hair sticking everywhere.

i gently peeled a wet piece of hair off her face and tucked it behind her ear, then cupped her face in my hands and kissed her, and she wrapped her arms around me quickly, her sniffles dying down as we kissed.

we heard squealing, and our heads shot apart to see sadie and noah in the window watching.

"sorry about that," millie sniffled. "i forgot they were here..."

i smiled and pulled her close, closing the blinds with my other hand, hearing yells of outrage from sadie and noah.

"i love you too millie. i'm sorry I was mad. i think you can understand why..."

she nodded quickly, her hands running through my hair. "of course i can, finn. it was a horrible thing to do. i'm so so sorry."

"it's fine, baby..." I murmured, pulling her close again. her breathing strides out, and she fell asleep on my chest.