Jealousy got the best of me Pt.1

{Y/N P.O.V.}
I have been waiting for my brother for a really long time. Doesn't he understand that he needs to stop calling me in the middle of the night. Long story short, he called me to come pick him up from the airport. Since I don't have a car 'cause I'm too lazy to take a driving test, I will just  have to call my best friend to drive me to the airport. I just wish he would see me as a woman and not a little girl. He is just 3 years older than me. Sungyoon or for short Y. My best friend ever since we were kids. I have this major crush on him ever since we were in High School. Why did I have to like him when I know he has girlfriend. I'll just call him to give me ride.
______________________________________
Y: Hello? Y/N why are you calling me in the middle of the night? Don't tell me you had another nightmare again I told you to stop watchi-
Y/N: Actually I didn't have a nightmare. I need a favor. Can you drive me to the airport please? I need to do something there.
Y: Why? You know what fine, but only its gonna cost you.
Y/N: I'll do anything just give me a ride.
Y: Be nicer to my baby Areum.
Once I heard her name, I felt my heart crush into a million pieces. Tears were threatening to spill out of my eyes. Why? Why couldn't he just leave her and be with me? Oh! I know why. Because all I am to him is his little sister. I covered my mouth to keep myself from letting out a whimper.
Y: Y/N? Are you still there? Hello?
Y/N: Yes.
My voice cracked.
Y: Are you crying?
Y/N: Why would I be crying. I'm fine its that there is a lot of hair from my cat.
Actually I'm not fine. Areum this Areum that. Don't you know Sungyoon that you are slowy killing me from the inside.
Y: So do we have a deal.
Y/N: Yes.
Y: Alright see you in ten.
Y/N: Bye.
I have never hung up on him so quickly in my life. 'Just live with it, don't worry you will meet someone better than him.' I said to myself.
______________________________________
  I heard Y's car pull up in my drive way. I grab my keys and phone. I take a deep breath and make my way towards the door. Once I lock it behind me I make my way towards his car trying to think of ways to distract myself from his perfect angel face. "Hey!" Y says as I enter the car. "Hey. Do you have your earphones with you?" I greet him and ask him him without emotion.

______________________________________

  *Time Skip*
That was one awkward car ride. I stretch a little because I was stiff from sitting for to long. My brother Kevin will be here in a 10 minutes so I better make a run for it. As I am running I hear Y's footsteps chasing me from behind. As I got to the waiting area I stand facing the chair with my back facing the entrance where the passengers are going to be entering soon. Then I felt a familiar pair of muscular arms hugging me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Pt. 2 coming soon