(Chapter 8)(Deal)

(Chapter 8)(Deal)

(Bird's p.o.v)

Kenny rushed out of the meeting. He picked me up and spun me around. I felt joy for the first time in a long time. "What happened in there?""one moment your yelling and now your happy". I say. "Sorry you heard that". He says setting me back down. "Sorry to you too". He says rubbing my belly. "I changed her name". I say. "What are you talking about?" He asked. "I'm going to name her Marley". I say.
"Well you and Marley are going on tour with me". He says. I squealed happily. "That's so great!!" I say so excited for us.

"Let's head home". He says taking my hand. "I guess yelling really does work". I say laughing. "It wasn't in the plan at all but hey if it works." He shrugged kinda laughing.
"Good news is, I won't have much to pack." I say smiling up at him.
He kinda laughed at me shaking his head.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

We were back home now. "Oh my god!" I said all too loud. "What's wrong?" Kenny asked. We were laying on his couch watching tv. "I don't know, I just felt something". I say placing my hand on my belly. "You think it was the baby?" He asked. "I think so". I say smiling up at him.
He left his hand on my belly, for the rest of the next hour that we watched tv.
"On tour, I'm kinda nervous". I say looking up at him. I was leaned against his shoulder, he had his head rested on top of mine.
"Touring is fun, and so much goes on constantly". He says. "Are you sure you like me?" I asked. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I'm sorry I just was scared that you might be only keeping me around because you have to." I say. "Do you not remember the other night". He says. "I do, but I just/
"Your getting restless, and being restless makes people question who they are and the people they love; I've done it plenty". He says.

There was a long silence between us, until he spoke up. "Come on let's go pack everything up." He says. I nodded.
We got up and the phone rang.

"How does that always happen?" He smirked walking over to his cell phone. He picked it up.
"I'm gonna go start packing". I whispered to him. He nodded to me while talking to the person on the line.

(KC's p.o.v)

It was Brantley.
"So they even called you looking for her?" I say. "Their stressed out man, and their calling everyone in the family". He says. "Wait, y'all are family?" I asked confused. "Yeah, but she's like my 5th cousin"."but uh her parents saw her instagram and yours they know where she is". "They think that you got her pregnant and their in hesterics". He says. I sighed. "She was raped, a friend of mine took her in and as it turns out he had a dept to a gang, they gang banged her"."the child is pretty much half Jamaican and half whatever y'all are, cause she looks white but I don't know the family history". I say. "We're white as hell man, but their a mess"."They plan to visit the islands in a week or two to go get her". He says. My heart sank into the pit of my stomach. "I'll be on tour tomorrow, she's going a long too". I say. "You've fallen in love with her, haven't ya?" He asked in that thick Georgia accent. "Yeah, but it's more than that, I can't live without her, it's like you and Amber". I admit. "I've packed all I can!". Bird says kinda loud from my bedroom. "Is that her I just heard?" Brantley asked.
"Yeah, it is". I say not really wanting to answer him.
"Can I talk to her?" He asked. "Bird someone wants to talk to you". I say she turned pale. But regardless she came forward. The moment she was on the phone and Brantley began to speak, she started crying. "B, I've missed you". She says. She went outside to the porch to talk more privately with him..