♡▐ ⋮dead to me - patrick imagine

note: this is my first imagine whoop whoop! also, yes, it's based off a, dare i say, melanie martinez song *gasp* honestly idc about the drama her music is still hella good and i listen to it when i'm depressed to help cope with my depressing thoughts so don't come for me...enjoy!

plot: patrick cheats on his longtime girlfriend, (y/n), because she refused to have sex with him due to her feeling sick (patrick is a dickweed, are we really surprised?). (y/n) is outraged and breaks up with patrick immediately. a short time later, patrick's body is found in the barrens and a funeral is held, where (y/n) doesn't feel any sorrow.

pairing: patrick x fem!reader

inspiration: dead to me - melanie martinez (i suggest you listen to it to understand this imagine more)

warnings: mentions of cheating, patrick bc he's his own warning, mentions of death, etc

word count: 433 words

~

Y/N Y/L/N, the longtime girlfriend of Patrick Hockstetter, was finally pushed too far.

Y/N had been feeling ill for the last few days, causing her to not "get in the mood" for Patrick, which made him sexually frustrated after awhile.

After Y/N returned to school a few days later, she heard whispers of how Patrick had fucked a snobby girl in the school bathroom the day before. Gretta Bowie.

To say Y/N was furious was an understatement. She was infuriated, heartbroken, and then...nothing. She felt nothing for the raven haired boy she once loved.

I really wanna kill you...

Wipe you off the face of my earth.

All at once, she cut him off. She ignored his calls, locked her windows to prevent him from climbing in at night, took different routes to her classes to avoid running into him, left out the back way of the school to avoid him and his gang, etc. She was out of his life, just like that.

I used to say I'm sorry for all of the stupid shit you've done.

So now I'm really sorry...sorry for being the apologetic one.

She was more angry than anything. She had loved this boy for years, dealt with all of his psycho bullshit, stood by him when nasty rumors were spread about him, and blocked out the nasty comments girls would call her in the bathroom stalls. And this is how Patrick Hockstetter repaid her. He cheated on her. With Gretta of all people.

If I told you I cared, you would think I was crazy...

A short time later, in the beginning of the summer, Patrick was reported "missing". A few days later, his corpse was found. His face was torn up, his skin was beginning to turn grey and he looked disgusting, rotting.

"At least know he looks just as beautiful as he is on the inside" thought Y/N, bitterly.

~ time skip: to the day of the funeral ~

Rainy days and black umbrellas. Who's gonna save you now?

Of course Patrick's mother had invited Y/N to his funeral.

Y/N didn't go to pay respects to Patrick, you went to comfort his mother. His mother was a beautiful woman who had lost the only son she had left. Y/N felt bad for her...

As Y/N stood next to his mother, who sobbed into her hands, Y/N looked down at the open coffin. There lay her ex-boyfriend, the man she used to love. The man who hurt her.

Can you cheat from underground?

"My condolences" Y/N spoke, handing a single red rose to the grieving mother.

~

note: my first attempt at writing an imagine for patrick...i hope it wasn't too shitty!