Epilogue

Some things really are unexpected.
Paul and Vanessa got married. Leah and Viktor got engaged. Yep. Leah imprinted. Rebekah and Embry turned out fine, got married, Niklaus and Alice throwing them the most spectacular wedding, finding the only man he will ever like for Rebekah. They adopted a child shortly after they were wed. As for Paul and Vanessa. Some way, some how. Because she was immortal before she was a vampire, her reproductive organs never changed, but could only eat pregnant by her soulmate. Paul and Vanessa had five beautiful children seven years after the confrontation with the Volturi. Three boys, Two girls.  The boys all look exactly like Paul except with their mothers human eyes which was a gorgeous crystal blue that no one knew about because she wore contacts to be the same as her adoptive sibling, Paul forced her to throw them away, simply stating, "Your beautiful, now don't go hiding those stunning eyes from me."  Now the daughter is a replica to her mother. Just with Paul's chocolate brown eyes. They are identical all down to the same attitude which makes up for the testosterone, easily. The boys know what to do, and when to do it. But the twins are perfect mixes of them.
Their oldest child is James Josiah Lahote, he is now fifteen years old. Their second child was Kaitlyn Kandice Lahote, she is thirteen years old. Their third child was Landon Luke Lahote, he is eight years old. Their last and hopefully final child, although with Paul's high sex drive you never know, is Madyson Mariah Lahote and Steven Scott Lahote, the twins are two years old. Let's see how Vanessa's doing keeping up with the children.
................................................................
"GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!" Was all that was heard through the Lahote house. They lived in the woods halfway between the Reservation and the Cullen household. Yes they live there. They moved back when Kaitlyn had turned three. Vanessa sighed from her place in the twins room where she was putting away clothes. She walked out of the wall in closet, from the evil pixie haired vampire, apparently, "At any age it is never to early to have a good fashion sense. Lord knows I'm still trying to fix Bella's." She followed the noise to the basement where James was attempting to get his phone back from Kaitlyn. "Who's Lily?" She teased him as I entered. "None of your buisness." He snapped diving towards his least favorite sibling but she quickly vamped out of the way. Oh yeah. All the Lahote children are hybrids. Shapeshifter/Vampire Hybrids. Niklaus was so happy when he heard of that. James looked close to killing her second child. "ENOUGH!" The children quickly snapped out their game of ego can kill the other faster, to look at their mother who was standing with a cocked hip and raised eyebrow. "What the hell is going on?" They both started yelling at once, Vanessa only catching snippets of it. "One at a time." "I was just sitting minding my own business, when Thai evil brat snatched my phone!" "It's not my fault he's sexting and the noises were getting annoying." Vanessa was torn between amused and disappointed. "Give him back his phone and you should at least have the decency to do that in your room or at least when we're not here." I walked back up after they did as told. I found Paul bouncing Madyson giving her a sippy cup as Steven was throwing cereal at the back of his head not getting to him fast enough. He certainly inherited his mothers impatience and Paul's temper. He brightened up at seeing his mother walking towards him, banking nonsense her way. Paul turned and gave a swift kiss to his imprints lips as she picked up her Mamas boy. "What was going on down there?" "Your son is sexting, he's turning into a horny, mini teenager Paul Lahote." He scowled her way. "I was not a horny teenager." She turned his way with pursed lips and a raised eyebrow, silently telling him he was and if he was trying to defy her he would lose. "I might have slept with one or two..." He trailed off at his wife's expression. "You had sex with anything that moved." Landon entered the kitchen as his mother finished her sentence. "What's sex?" He asked innocently. Landon was a mamas boy too and behaved quite well. All the kids grew at a normal speed, thankfully, they just wouldn't have their big growth spurt and wolf transformation until they were fifteen, maybe sixteen. "You'll find out when your twelve, Luke." The twins felt left out so they screamed a new word they learned. "SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX!"
Vanessa sighed irritated and buried in Paul's shoulder as he had an amused smile on his face as he held his imprint in his arms as the twins sat screaming in their high chairs. This is my life and crazy family, but I wouldn't have it any other way.