Chapter two: Fucking Fantastic

It was Sunday and we finally made it to the address, it was really awkward. It was dark too.  Why did my sister's antics get me into this?

"I don't want to do it. He'll remember it and we'll be awkward, you do it!" That frightened me a little bit, I pulled into a parking spot and killed the engine. I looked at her, ugh I hate this car. I crashed my car and I miss it so much you have no idea. Hannah's was extremely messy, and her car was covered in clothes, especially on the back seats from her shopping sprees.

"... Hannah... Did it ever occur to you that we're TWINS?!" God, she really did need this private school more than I did. Jesus Christ.

"Yeah but you haven't seen him naked." I'm pretty sure if I see him I can put 2 and 2 together and imagine.

"We practically have the same body!" We're identical, obviously. It's awkward being my sisters twin, sometimes I wish I was an only child.

"Just go, please?" I got out the car and slammed the door. Number 17. Great. I opened the gate, it was a nice little house. Let's get this over with. I knocked. Twice actually. I thought that this house was empty?

"Hello I don't know-Miss Daniels?" Oh you've got to be kidding me. Why does things like this always happen to me? Like honestly what are the chances of this happening? High actually because nobody goes to the night club my sister does, and he's new.

"Oh. Hi Alex... What are you doing here?" She was shocked and confused to say the very least. I'd be pretty weirded out if my student knocked on my door at 6pm.

"I... I came here to see...A-Adam." Oh god I'm so nervous. I'm such a wreck and it's not even my drama. I never really have drama, I don't do anything. Please help me.

"Right. I'll get him..." she smiled before pushing the door closed, kinda. This is awkward for both of us. What if Adams her ex husband? Oh dear god. I can't do this. She was still wearing her ring.

"I don't even know an Ale-" Oh dear god. I mean at least she has some taste. He looked really cute. He looked well mannered too.

"Hannah? Is that you?" Oh dear god. Back to reality for a second. Do I pretend to be Hannah or not? We used to do that all the time. I miss it. I have no idea what to do. I feel like time has frozen and I need to make a decision.

"I... um... maybe this was a bad idea." I had no words right now, and I wasn't a very convincing liar.

"No.. Please come in." I don't like this. This is weird. This is horrible. He seemed so nice and welcoming though.

"Oh right, okay." I followed in closely behind. I followed Adam into the hallway. This is beyond awkward. I was not trained to do this.

"This is my cousin, Emily. Hannah-Emil-"

"Adam, this is Alex." Oh god help me. I didn't know this would be complicated. Adam doesn't look much like Emily at all, he had green eyes, a really good tan and dark hair. He does look good, for a boy I suppose. I scratched the back of my neck.

"Why would you give me a fake name? After we shared so much-"

"You both slept together?" Oh dear god. Abort mission. I don't want to be here. Take me home, I want to sleep forever. Adam nodded. My eyes almost popped out of my head.

"I mean no not technically-" oh jeez.

"What is that suppose to mean!?" I panic a lot in my head, I panic just as much on the outside sometimes but I really didn't want to make a scene.

"Oh dear god. I'm sorry I came here. Please just give me 5 minutes." I quickly ran through the door. I'm so rude it's ridiculous. I ran to the car.

"It back fired. Come with me." She huffed, unclipped her seatbelt and stressfully pushed the door open.