Chapter18 #MakeThemDoADoubleDate

the title is like double take XD ok just sayng

---------------------------------------------------

ross' pov

 it was now 5:40pm...our dinner reservations is at 6pm and we leave the beach at 8pm..

as of now me and laura are walking on the beach with our hands interwinded to each other,

she was still mad at me for punching her friend but...im doing my best to be sweet.

ross:enjoyed this day? ( i say while swinging our hands)

laura:(she gave me a friendly glare) not exacty.

ross:i said im sorry...(i say shyly)

laura:(she gave me a weak smile) i know........

ross:we should get riker and vanessa...our reservation is in a few minutes

after a few minutes of searching, we saw them sitting at the sand taking.

riker's pov

i was sitting next to vanessa at the beach, to tell you the truth..she's really fun to be with. i never hang out with her till today....she's really cool, funny and  she laughs at all my jokes! we're like an older version of raura.....ranessa! yeah....

vanessa:riker? (she says while waving her hand infront of my face)

riker:huh? OH yeah sorry ( i say while snappin out of my thoughts...

vanessa;what were you thinking about?

should i tell her?..........im crushing on her

riker:well...i kinda like yo.....(suddenly ross and laura came)

laura:hey guys! our reservations are in a few minutes.....lets go! (she says excitingly like a child)

vanesaa giggled and just nodded

we both stood up and i gave ross a glare

ross:what?

riker:i was about to tell vanessa something and you ruined it! (i whispher to his ear)

ross:you could do it at dinner! now come on, im hungry

laura's pov

the restaurant was not so far from the beach, it was a walking distance.mom and dad will just wait for us at the beach......

me and ross were walking ahead with vanessa and riker following us.

after a minutes, w finally made it...

the four of us walked inside and we were greeted by the manager

manager:ROSS LYNCH AND LAURA MARANO!

ross:hahah yeah,umm i made reservations for four ( he says while smilling)

im glad the restaurant was empty......i really want this double date to be private

we were seated and given the menu. i sat next to ross while vanessa and riker sat at the other side.

ross:what do you guys want?

riker:i'll have the fish

vanessa;i'll have the fish as well( she smiled while glancing at riker)

laura:dont they have gogurt?

ross' pov

i find it sooo cute that wherever we go, laura asks for gogurt

ross:we're at a seafood restaurant (duh we're at the beach)...im pretty sure they dont have gogurt ( i chuckled)