Chapter 5

I brushed my hair as I stared into the mirror. Surprisingly, I could see my reflection. I was half werewolf after all. I have the same abilities as a vampire and some werewolf abilities from my father. I sighed softly and closed my eyes picturing myself in everyone else's eyes. I sank my teeth into my bottom lip as I could hear the little judgemental comments. I opened my eyes quickly to see they had turned red. I blinked quickly and they changed back to their normal blue colour. I left the bathroom and went to my closet to find something nice to wear. I dug through piles and piles of dresses, tops, skirts, etc. Finally, I had found the perfect dress. I walked over to the full length mirror in my wardrobe and held the dress up.

I hummed in thought

I hummed in thought. I debated on wearing it before I finally caved and decided to wear it. I went to the bathroom to have a quick steamy shower before I slipped into the dress. I brushed my hair and tied it up into a tight ponytail to let it dry before I walked out into the bedroom. I glanced at the clock. 'Only a few more minutes...' My heart began to pick up and butterflies formed in the pit of my stomach. My palms began to sweat as I thought about Dracula and our fly date. I tried to calm myself by taking a few deep breaths in then out. I did this for 2 minutes until a knock came to the door. I jumped startled by the sudden noise. I managed to find my voice as I called out.

"Who is it?"

"Dracula" Dracula replied. "May I come in?"

"Oh, Yes! Of course" I replied, shyly.

The door knob twisted and then the door swung open.

Dracula's pov:

I stepped into the room. A banquet of multiple coloured flowers in one hand. I froze mid step. Ally stood in the middle of the room her hands clasped together in front of her. Her long hair fell over her shoulder and the moonlight casted a breath taking glow around her. Her blue eyes sparkled. I couldn't help but stare at her beauty. Her round chubby face framed perfectly, her light puffy pink lips twisted into a beautiful smile with dimples and her cheeks were dusted with a light pink glow to them. I cleared my throat quickly and closed the door behind me. I slowly walked towards her. I held my left hand out to her and she gently took it into her right one. I planted a few soft kisses on her back of her hand. A small giggle escaped her light pink lips. I handed her the flowers once I released her hand.

"Thank you," She muttered.

Her voice was sweet and her scent intoxicating. It made me want more. I smiled softly.

"Shall we get going?" I asked.

"Yes, let me put these in some water" she replied, softly.

Her voice made me melt inside like honey. I watched as she used her powers to make a vase appear and she placed the flowers into it. She placed it onto her stand before she turned to me. I held my arm out to her and she took it. We walked out on to the balcony, together. She let go of my arm and dove over the side of the railing before flying into the air in her bat form. I chuckled softly before I followed after her in my own bat form.

Ally's Pov:

We flew around what seemed like forever and I didn't want it to end. We played games in the clouds and Dracula showed me his favourite places on the island. We flirted back and forth. After the tour we sat on the clouds and looked at the moon. Dracula sat beside me. He had this big smile on his face.

"What?" I asked, shyly.

"You look beautiful under the moonlight," Dracula comments.

A brighter blush formed under my fur. I could hear Dracula chuckle lightly. We started back to the hotel after a few more hours together. Once we were back on the balcony I turned to face Dracula. We looked at each other which seemed like years had gone by. Slowly Dracula leaned in close and before I knew it we were sharing a deep passionate kiss. My hands found themselves in Dracula's hair while his pulled me closer by my waist. After a few minutes we broke apart for air. Dracula wished me a goodnight before he turned and flew away towards his room. The whole time we didn't notice a small black bat watching our every move.