0.5

Eve

Mimi continued to pull me all the way into the movie theater until we were inside.

She squealed as I took a step back from her. "You and-ugh!!"

"I'm sorry?", I cough out, unsure of what is happening.

"You two looked so adorable together!", she exclaimed, reaching out and holding my hands while jumping up and down.

"You're going crazy, are you sure you're okay to watch the movie?", I ask, dropping her hands.

"Come watch the movie with me, Eve," she said, her voice slower, and smoother. It sounded creepy.

"Yeah, how about no?", I start to back up again as she steps closer and closer to me.

"Why not? It'll be fun," she continues walking, until a smirk forms on her face.

"What?", I take another step back, bumping into someone. They grab my shoulders, balancing me out, before letting go. "Sorry."

Just off of Mimi's smirk, I know exactly who it is. "Mimi."

"Eve."

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Just because, Mimi!", I shout as she flinches back. My eyes widen, as I slowly hand her the tickets we bought. I give her one, and make my way past her.

--

Mimi

I smirked at Eve, while she put two and two together. The boys stood behind her, specifically one that I was looking for.

"Mimi," she spoke slowly, as my smirk grew bigger.

"Eve."

"Why?", simple question, but she wanted an answer now.

"Why not?"

"Because.", the boys were staring at us confused.

"Because why?", my smirk falters, seeing her drop the annoyed expression.

"Just because, Mimi!"

I flinched, hearing the loud tone of her voice. She slowly hands me my ticket and scrambles off.

"Uh, is she okay?", Jimin quietly asks while I sigh.

"She will be, she just needs," I pause, looking at their concerned and puzzled expressions. "Time."

I follow after her, not bothering to call after her. She will find a seat, and we will sit and talk until the movie starts. Talk things over.

"Eve!", I sigh in relief, finding her huddled into a seat in the middle of the back row. We always sat here since it was easier to see, and we felt at ease. I sat to the right of her, leaving space for people coming into the room.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered, shaking her head. She rests it on her knees, staring at the seat in front of her. "I'm so, so sorry."

"It's fine, I'm not mad at you," I say, looking at her with a frown. Why was she apologizing?

"I'm still sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you for no reason. I shouldn't have done that," her voice cracks, and I realize she's crying.

But why?

She hides her face in her knees, her body softly shaking from her sobs. I hear laughter, and look up to see the boys walking in. They spot us and start coming our way.

"The boys are coming, look at me, nod and then hug me. Wipe your tears when you hug me," I quickly give her instructions.

She looks up, and I nod my head. She nods back and slowly leans in to hug me.

--

Seokjin

We watch in silence as Mimi and Eve talk to each other, as we walk towards them. Eve's head was on her knees, as Mimi spoke to her.

Eve looked up and they nod to each other before going in for a hug. We reach them, as they pull away and the light dim.

"How are we sitting?", I ask everyone, as Namjoon speaks up.

"Oldest to youngest," He says before sitting down in a seat, smiling widely at me.

"Ha, so funny," I mutter, before taking a seat next to Eve. The trailers for the other movies start to play when I see Eve leaning towards Mimi from the corner of my eye.

I tried to ignore their conversation, seeing as it would be rude.

"Mimi, what's wrong with my hands?", Eve asks, showing Mimi her tiny hands.

"What about them? They seem fine, small, and cute," Mimi answers, poking Eve's cheek when she started to turn pink. I held in a laugh and covered it up with clearing my throat.

"They're shaking," Eve says like it's a new thing to her.

"You're nervous," Mimi answers casually, pushing Eve's hands back into her lap. She giggles softly at her confused expression on her face.

"Why?", she asks, trailing off. Mimi leans in to whisper in her ear, and that's when Eve tensed up in her seat.

"Can you two quiet down? Stop gossiping, the movie is starting!", a guy in front of them angrily turns around, staring them dead in the eye.

Mimi holds Eve back, quickly mumbling a 'sorry' to him.

The movie screen fades to go black, before a dead, rugged looking doll appears, letting out a screech. Eve jumps in her seat, hugging her knees to her chest once again.

"The one movie I didn't want to see.."

That wasn't it, a children's party appeared on the screen, showing how happy they all were and laughing at a clown making balloon animals and doing stupid tricks.

It faded into the clip on the little boy heading to bed. He hears whispering in his closet, and that's when the clown emerges from there. The kid was about to scream when the clown covered his mouth and raised a knife.

The screen went black, and all we heard was a thud.

Eve hid her face, her back trembling as the sounds continued. Mimi leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"I'm going to the bathroom," causing Eve to jump and lean away from her. She nodded, hugging her knees tighter when a squelching sound was played through the speaker.

--

Eve

Hearing the noises, along with the images that I kept looking up to at the wrong time, I was terrified.

There were two things that I feared the most: clowns and dolls.

The doll appeared once, in the beginning, to give you a spook, and I was okay for a few minutes. As soon as I saw the kids party and that clown, I knew what was going to happen.

Mimi went to the bathroom, while I just rocked myself to calm down. The horrified yells from the other females and some males in the room didn't help with some of the more brutal scenes.

I almost passed out.

The tears started to form again, as I felt my throat closing up. I sat back, letting my legs fall to the floor, and kept my head down. I held my cheeks, to keep the tears from falling onto my clothes.

I almost screamed, feeling a hand wrap around my wrist and pull me to stand up. I didn't look up, too afraid that I will actually scream.

They pulled me down the aisle, while I tried not to trip over everyone's feet. We kept going until we were outside the room, and by a bench in the hallway filled with the movie rooms.

Two hands pushed down on my shoulders, forcing me to sit down.