☆Chapter 1☆

Kat's pov

"Another hit by the Bangtan Boys, getting away with more than 35 thousand dollars

"Another hit by the Bangtan Boys, getting away with more than 35 thousand dollars. Cops trying their best to crack down on their crimes but everyone says it's a losing battle." The news reporter said. "Police are led to believe they're still in the area."

"That's what we wanted to hear." Max says, taking the sucker out of her mouth.

"Can't wait to see how much they got. They're like taking candy from a baby." Angel says, giggling.

"Hey, Kat camera 3 was triggered. Looks to be their new recruit. Wanna try and get his take?" NJ asked over the coms.

"We don't know anything about him." I said as I scrapped my flats against the pavement.

"That's why I want you to go. You're the only one they haven't fought yet. They don't know anything about you either." NJ says.

"Alright I'll go."

I quickly took off sprinting, in that direction. When I was getting closer to where the camera was, I slowed down. I peered around the corner to see a couple of hooded guys and Jungkook, the new Bangtan member. They shoved him back, it doesn't look like they were his team.

"You better give us that cash, we ain't playing anymore little boy." One of the hooded men say.

"Don't call me little boy ." Jungkook said.

"Hey NJ, can you check the camera and see if they're members of Bangtan?" I asked.

"I already am. They don't look like they're part of any gang. Just thugs in am alleyway." NJ said.

Just random thugs? Why are they bothering him? Do they know he's part of the Bangtan Gang? Should I help Jungkook?

Jungkook shoved the guy back. So the guy threw him back into the garage door. It created a loud bang, that echoes throughout the alleyway. Then he proceeded to choke Jungkook, but Jungkook shoved him back off.

 Then he proceeded to choke Jungkook, but Jungkook shoved him back off