March: 'The Anti-social Alpha'

The Anti-social Alpha

by

bandzstolemylife

Afton Ainsley is a twenty-one-year-old photographer, her specialty is landscapes and what better landscape than the arctic forests of Alaska? The very same forests that bear host to rumours of vicious man-eating beasts and wolves that take on huma...

Afton Ainsley is a twenty-one-year-old photographer, her specialty is landscapes and what better landscape than the arctic forests of Alaska? The very same forests that bear host to rumours of vicious man-eating beasts and wolves that take on human disguise. However, she finds herself slightly disappointed with what she finds, the world's worst werewolf. Kit is a twenty-year-old werewolf, if you asked him how he managed to survive to twenty he'd probably threaten to eat you. He's an outcast alpha who doesn't know the first thing about his kind and to be perfectly honest his social skills could use some work as well.Join Afton and Kit as they try to navigate the pros and cons of being a solo werewolf and a solo werewolf's companion. Will they find him a pack? Will he ever be able to hold a decent conversation? Will they ever find out why they feel as though they're drawn together?