1

*your p.o.v*

"Max get your lazy butt up!!" I yelled upstairs to my so called older brother. " Ugh I swear if I have to go-" " I'm coming!!" He cut me off and yelled at me. " You better be." I said as I turned around to go put my shoes on. Max's comes running down the stairs and falls in the process. I giggled and helped him up. "Ready to go to hell the place we can "school"?" I asked him. He laughed at what I said. " Yea let's go." And with that we were out the door.

* Time skipped to school*

"We finally made it to school on time!!" I yelled out. " I know right?" Max asked me. "Well I'ma go to class so I'll see you later?" I asked him. "Yes you'll see me later little sis." He said back to me and pats my head while smiling. "Heh ok bro see yah." I said as I stated walking to my homeroom. As soon as I walked in I hear my name be called by Mair. "Hey guys." I said as I walked over to the gang.

* Adrien point of view*

' just look at her she's so beautiful. I was stupid for thinking that I was in love with ladybug.' I thought as I looked at y/n. * Coughed* more liked eye raped*coughed* ' I can't wait to make her mine.' " hey y/n your not late this time." Nino said to her. " Yeah I finally got max to get out of bed on time." She says with a smile. "Boys" alay says as she rolled her eyes. Y/n and mair just giggled at what she said. " Hey y/n do you want to sit with us today?" Nino asked her. I glanced at him. "Um yeah sure why not." She said to nino. 'yay I get to sit next to y/n.' I thought as a smirk made its way to my face.

********
Word count : 329