Stranger danger!

Hana p.o.v.
Mimi wanted to go to the bookstore before going to the park. As she was looking for her book I decided to play with my stuffed koala bear Koko

I was tossing him up in the air and catching but then I missed catching him and he fell in front of me

I was tossing him up in the air and catching but then I missed catching him and he fell in front of me. When I was gonna grab him but then someone in front of me grabbed him before I could. He had a really pretty face. He gave me a smile and said "hello sweetie is this yours?" In a nice voice "yes mister!" I said back he then handed me Koko and said "would you like to go to a party with me sweetie?"

No one's. P.O.V.

Jin was so close to tricking her to go with him until with an innocent smile she said "no thanks mister! Mimi says I'm not allowed to go with strangers unless they're friends or family! Well I have to go bye!" And skipped away. Jins faced darken. "You can skip run or walk all you want sweetie but we will catch you both. Hana." He mumbled quietly as he walked away.

Mina's p.o.v.
As soon as we got home I started to make me and Hana dinner while we were chatting away. "Oh Mimi guess what!" She said happily with a smile that I couldn't but smile softly to. "What my little butterfly?" I asked "I got invited to a party!" She said excitedly "really when?" I said "when we were at the book shop! When you were looking for your book a pretty man walked over to me and asked if I wanted to go to a party with him but I said no." She explained. As she was explaining I couldn't help but feel shocked and scared. Was someone trying to kidnap Hana? Why wasn't I there to protect her? As she finished telling me I said "Well I'm glad you said no to him. Remember: 'Stranger Danger!' " soon I poured me and her a bowl of Ramen and ate happily. No matter what I must protect Hana. Especially with what happened with Eomma and Appa.