[28]

LISA'S POINT OF VIEW.

i layed at jisoo unnie's lap as she played with my hair, "jichu unnie, what does love mean for you?" i asked. she looked at me weirdly for a few seconds,"wae?" she asked back. "nothing. i just want to know your opinion." i lied. 

"love for me is all about sacrifices. you'd sacrifice your happiness for your parthner. even if it means letting him go." she answered. and so i was right, "ani!" jennie unnie shouted suddenly. "love is like a rubber band. if you let go, the other one will get hurt. it takes two to love, yes, love needs sacrifices. but love means you also need to fight. fight for who you love, fight for your own happiness, and fight for your parthner. if you can surpass all those challenges, then why must you sacrifice? but there, comes the sacrifices. if you really think you aren't made for each other, you really have to let go. maybe you weren't made for each other." 

she paused, "maybe if a person comes back in your life, it means there's something deserving to come back to." she added. 

i was partly in the right, but was fully in the wrong. 

chaeyoung looked at us three and rolled her eyes,

 "this love thingy is making my head hurt!" she said, "all i know is that i've got eyes on jungkook." she added then squealed. 

my two unnies looked at me both, it weirded me out so i just smiled at them. 

do i really like him?

———

next chapter is the last update of the day. 💞