*1*

~(Y/N) pov~
You knew that Souichi was strange but that didn't stop you from crushing on him, odly enough his creepiness brought a certain thrill in you. You wanted to know more about him.
Mr.Yanagira had heard your other female classmates speak about how weird it was that out of all people you liked Souichi.
That is what brought you hear outside of Souichi's bedroom door.
Souichi opended the door in suprise as his eyes landed on you in confusion and fright.
Why were you here?
After a few moments Souichi pushed his door wider so you could enter.
You two sat in silence not knowing what to do.
"Why are you here?" He spoke, hesitation in his eyes.
"I came to see how you were doing" you answered swiftly.
"Why do you care...no one ever does".
At this point you didn't know weather to confess or not but you bit your tounge and hoped for the best after this.
"Souichi i think i love you" you whispered hoping he heard you. He turned to face you with his hair now less messy.
With shock in his eyes his face flustred he was at a loss of words you. YOU. One of the most prettiest girls in his class actually liked him!?no way.
"You don't have to lie for Yanagira's sake"
You looked up with a sad look on your face and moved closer to him and backed him into a wall. He looked directly in your eyes and you kissed him. He tasted of iron nails but it's Souichi of course he tasted of nails.

He looked at you and pulled you in a tight embrace, a loss of words.
"If you mean it you'll come back tomorrow."
He slowly ushered you to the front door and that was it

For today.

~~~~~~~~
UGHH I HOPE I'M NOT THE ONLY WEIRDO WHO LOVES SOUICHI.
AUTHOR MIN🐥💕