Cold water one shot

Souichi pov***
I'm so excited, because my dearest (y/n)
Has no idea of the prank I'm going to pull on her.Lately (y/n) has been spending more time with that ratch Michina and she must pay. They both will.
Hehhehehee~
°~time skip~°
For Michina i decided to send her a snake that will surely disrupt her sleep schedule.
As for (y/n) I've made sure to embarrass her in class today.
~~(y/n)pov~~
This morning you woke up with a strange feeling and usually you would listen to that gut feeling and take caution but today you ignored it and made a bento for Souich because no one really thought about his feelings but you.
As you entered the classroom suddenly a bunch if cold water hit you wetting your whole uniform.
The whole class was laughing and some boys even dared to stare long at your now visible bra.
You ran crying and had dropped the bento on your way out of the class.
Souichi pov***
For some reason i felt really bad for (y/n) and ran after her.
Once i got there she was a mess so i lent her my gym clothes, she tried to decline but insisted i resented gym anyway.
I held her soft hand as we walked back to class together and noticed a small bento laying on the ground.
"AH I'm  so sorry i dropped the bento i made for you, I'm such a klutz."
I felt a pang in my heart after hearing that.
"Don't worry I'll eat it of the floor if i have to."
She laughed and picked it up and surprisingly it had survived.
Time skip$$$
3rd person pov×××
Souichi decided that there was no way in hell that he was telling (y/n) about him being behind the water prank and instead decided that he would treat her as if she was as fragile as a rose and treat her right if he ever wanted to win her heart.
That day Souichi wasn't expecting a confession from her.

They were on the roof top when her face turned red and she quickly embraced Souichi and confessed her liking towards him.
With a guiltly conscious Souichi told her all about the water only to find out that she really didn't care.
From that day on Souichi and (y/n) started dating!!!

~~~~~
I hope my faithful 2 readers enjoy this one and i hope it really quenched your Souichi thirst!
Author Min🐤🌹💕