I Don't Need Saving

Dean had insisted on burying you instead of burning. He said he couldn't bear to watch you burn, despite Sam's objections.

You don't know how long you were in hell for, the days merged into one. Fire, pain, that's the only things you knew. You'd scream until your voice gave out and then you'd do it all over again. You'd lost hope, faith everything that made you, well you. You'd become a shell. So when Crowley, the King of Hell himself came to you with an alternative, you took it.

You glace up at the mirror in front of you, and see your face staring back. You don't know how Crowley had done it, you were shot in the damn head yet here you were. Well almost you. You blinked and see your eyes flash black in the reflective surface.

This was your deal, you had your body, your memories, everything. But you were a demon, that was it. You expected for him to demand you go to the Winchester's to spy on them but he didn't. He knew you'd go to them eventually, one way or another.

Things were hard at first. You had become the thing you once hunted. But being a demon had its upside. You had some telekinetic ability which was always fun. You felt yourself caring less about the big bad's of the world.

You kept track of Sam and Dean, watching them from afar. But you left them alone, until the night you saw him with some blonde at a bar. You could feel yourself giving into your darker side.

He was there flirting, He claimed you were the love of his life, he chose to let you die and here he was trying to get into some bimbos pants. You narrow your eyes, smirking to yourself as you come up with a plan.

You grab your black leather jacket, pulling it on and lifting the collar. You strut passed Dean, whistling a tune you always did. You see his head snap towards you in your peripheral vision, you don't even pause, you simply pick up speed and head out of the door.

You hear footsteps follow you; you lightly jog towards a crowd of people. You slip into a side ally unseen by the eldest Winchester. He looks around the busy street, you see Sam join him

"It was her Sammy, it was Y/n" Dean pants in distress

"Dean...Y/n's..."

"I know! But it was her; I'd know her anywhere Sam! And she was whistling her song." He runs his hand down his face.

"Dean, you're overthinking things, just go back in and finish your drink. She wouldn't want you to be unhappy man" you glare at the statement

"Oh silly Sammy, you have no idea what I want..." you mutter, watching them retreat back to the bar.

You spot baby sitting on the street, you smile evilly. You wouldn't damage the car no, you were a demon but you weren't that evil. But that didn't mean you couldn't leave something on her...something that he'd know was from you.

You pass a flower stand and nab yourself a single white lily, you always loved the flower and Dean knew it. You walk back to the car, lifting the windscreen wiper and drop the flower beneath it.

"Rest well my love" you cackle as you walk down the street.

*************

You followed them for weeks, leaving Dean the odd gift here and there. Driving the poor man to the point of insanity. Sam was determined it was the work of some demon they'd either pissed off and that mostly likely worked for Crowley.

Well he was right and the demon part and that you were indeed pissed off. You guess two out of three wasn't too bad

You sit in the bar not far from the bunker where Dean would visit frequently; you were in the corner hidden from view with your feet propped up on the table. You had decided that tonight was the night you'd show yourself. You were picking at your nails with your pocket knife when you saw them walk in.