BSFD

Boarding School for Delinquents. I recently dreamed (literally, dreamed) this one up the day i published this. It’s a post-apocalyptic world, meaning that civilization is concerned to be ended due to a horrible disaster such as plague, natural disasters, etc, or in this case zombies. Carrie a seventh grader, also the main character, has witnesses this happening first hand and plans on trying to stop it, or at least save as many people as she can. During the process of this, she unwillingly gets placed into a boarding camp after being seen "murder" a zombie whom was thought to still be human. There, she meets a boy one grade higher than her and one of her best female friends there. Coincidence, huh? But the longer Carrie stays hostage at this boarding school and the more she investigates the cause of the undead rising, the more she realizes that coincidences are common. So common, that it feels as if this were all meant to happen, as if this were all set up…

So heres the short paragraph thats supposed to make you intrested in the book, i dont what it's called so yeah.

Boarding School for “Delinquents”

We live in a post apocalyptic world, except it seems that I’m the only one who realizes it. I’ve been caught defending myself from a member of the undead, and what happens to me? I get placed in a boarding school. Why a boarding school? Why not jail or a loony bin? I don’t know. But there’s one thing I do know. There are no such things as coincidences.

So its kind of short... I'm not really good at those.

If you want more info on Boarding School for Delinquents, would like to see me start writing a story on it, would like for me to trash the idea or what, feel free to leave me a comment! (pleaasssssssseeeeeee)

Next story!