Chapter 2 : The reaviling I

- excuse me Mr Harry are you sure you want to adopt this girl? we have a new born baby boy who lost his mum in a car crush , he need shelter and affection more than everyone else don't you think so ? Father james said.
- i'm sorry but it's none of your buisness it's my decision , what's your name young lady? said Mr Harry.
Me, suprised,said :<<...Rr..uby my name is Ruby >>
- I'm Harry Del Ray and this beautiful woman is My wife Chana we're your new parents.
- it was very weird , i didn't feel anything , nor happy nor upset.

"I WAS ADOPTED"

I finally got out of that orphanage , i got into a luxirious red car , Mr Harry and Mrs chana were very nice to me . I didn't notice anything unnatural.
In the Car i was given a cookie , i ate it , i slept immidiatly !
i opened my Eyes , i found myself in a place seemed like an old church ...
I was chained !!! My arms and my legs were chained , i was in the middle of a symbole , it was a star in a circle made with a white powder, the room was red I started getting my Consciousness back slowly , i screamed and yelled , a group of people with black cloaks and hidden t faces with clear white Masks came into the room .
I thought it was a nightmare i tried to wake up but it wasn't .