BIRTH OF A NEW HERO

KURA'S POV

"Finally" I said , when I heard the baby kicking , it was painful but worth it."Dan" I shouted , " Help me Dan , Miko is coming " , and in a flash I saw Dan in front of me , over hyped about the baby's arrival , he stood and looked at me, then he carried me , I couldn't see well , then I fainted.
     Next, I found myself on the hospital bed,with the whole family around me , and doctors smiling at me , happy to see that I'm awake . I took a good look at myself and saw that my stomach was still big ,with the look of curiosity in my eyes , Dan could tell that I had questions to ask . "What do you want to ask Mr Kurosawa" Dan said , I took another good look at myself and then looked at Mr Kurosawa," is it about your baby" he said , I nodded, it's not ready to be out , it hasn't finished it's cycle yet ,  with the look of disgust on my face , Mr Kurosawa knew I was going to say something upsetting,"it's okay , kura , everything's going to be alright" dan said , "it's not going to alright" I shouted,"how is it alright when I need the baby to come out now 😠" .
    Suddenly, I felt as if it was my last moment, "get this baby out " I said angrily. With the way I spoke , mr Kurosawa knew he had to remove the baby , "push" he said as kura was screaming and crying , then Dan looked right into her eyes and held her hands as she was suffering from the pushing ,then kura realized she had to push harder than she had
    With relief, the baby came out , but there was a problem , her womb was damaged, Mr Kurosawa was too ashamed to say it , so he kept it to himself, and they went home happily (in their dreams😂)