Really Don't Care

( m u l t i f a n d o m )

Little Mix. 5 Seconds of Summer. The Vamps.

Ariana Grande. Cher Lloyd. Janet Devlin.

Sam Callahan. Elyar Fox. Sam Bailey.

Nine of the X Factor 2013 stars who made it far enough to secure a spot on the 2014 tour with One Direction. But when you put twenty-two immature, hormonal teenagers on a tour with one adult and a couple of bodyguards, its obviously going to end up in disaster. Twenty-two immature, hormonal teenagers who don't care shit about the rules, or the consequences, of what they do in public now that they're some of the most talked about people on earth. Twenty-two immature, hormonal teenagers who will eventually fall in love in some of the most cliché ways possible. Twenty-two immature, hormonal teenagers who are closely watched by the public eye, and they don't even know it.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

That's the blurb to my brand new story which is a m u l t i f a n d o m and I can't wait to get started! The first chapter will be up after I post the "Obsessions" prologue and post #5 of "Midnight Memories". Again, I can't wait to get started and don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it. I've also posted some short facts about the main characters (which are all from the story point of view) and when I post Chapter 1 (there's no prologue) I'll list out the recurring characters at the end. But other than that, happy reading!

Short Facts

(One Direction)

Harry Styles - The player that always gets what he wants (19)

Niall Horan - The Irish lad who consciously stares at Cher (18)

Liam Payne - The serious one who unconsciously stares at Cher (19)

Louis Tomlinson - The joker who keeps Harry out of trouble everyday (20)

Zayn Malik - The mysterious one who has his eyes on Leigh-Anne (20)

----------------

(Little Mix)

Perrie Edwards - The boho-hippie one who cares about nothing except Zayn Malik (18)

Jesy Nelson - The slightly more mature one who is insecure about her weight (20)

Leigh-Anne Pinnock - The sassy one who secretly dislikes her pale, blonde bandmate (19)

Jade Thirlwall - The innocently cute one who is obsessed with bows and biscuits (17)

-----------------

(5 Seconds of Summer)

Luke Hemmings - The newest ladies man who has been taken under Harold's wing (17)

Calum Hood - The bass guitarist who keeps his bandmates sane (19)

Michael Clifford - The funny guitarist with a love of crazy hair colours (18)

Ashton Irwin - The crazy drummer with good looks and a kind heart (19)

-------------------

(The Vamps)

Brad Simpson - The curly-haired, kind-hearted lead singer that has Jade's affections (18)

Connor Ball - The Birmingham bass guitarist with a soft spot for Perrie (19)

James McVey - The guitarist who knows anything and everything (18)

Tristan Evans - The joker of the group who looks up to Louis (18)

--------------------

Ariana Grande - The beautiful one who has men falling at her feet (19)

Cher Lloyd - The fierce and independent one with amazing skill (19)

Janet Devlin - The shy songwriter who loves someone who won't ever love her back (17)

--------------------

Sam Callahan - The boy that all the girls want and Harry's rival (18)

Elyar Fox - Sam's look-alike that can't help notice he's different from the others (18)

--------------------

Sam Bailey - The only over 25 and mother of two who decides not to get involved (36)

--------------------