Of Revelations & Sex

"Fuck, Draco, you look so hot like this."

Draco mewls - Harry never knew he needed something so much as he now needs that fucking mewl - and when he looks up the blond has his head thrown back against the fridge, one hand already brushing over the hard bud of his nipples. This Draco, so different from the Malfoy Harry remembered, is the Draco that the Gryffindor wants to claim, wants to moan into his ear as they both slip and slide against each other.

Harry brings two hands to wrap around both the top and bottom of Draco's prick, and almost chokes again. His own cock throbs rather painfully, the tell-tale slide of warm liquid already spilling over the tip. He thinks back to the way Draco whispered Daddy, and how it made Harry want to hang the moon for the Slytherin. "Tell Daddy what you want." Harry smiles slightly; he could get used to this. "Tell Daddy what you need."

Above him Draco seems to be having fun, writhing and rolling his hips, trying to thrust into the clenched fists wrapped around his member. Harry uses the pearly liquid sliding down Draco's prick to make it easier for him to start a slow pump that makes the blonde squirm and gasp out loudly. Draco's other hands reaches down to tangle in the coarse locks of Harry's curls.

"I want - shit, I need -" Harry watches curiously as a thick flush, much like the one earlier today, ghosts underneath Draco's skin, before he leans down to lick a long stripe up a pulsing vein on his Draco's dick. "Oh, Daddy! I need you to, to fuck me."

And who is Harry to deny his beautiful dragon such a thing?

A surge of power overtakes him as he quickly stands up, the musky scent of the blond's crotch following his ascent as Harry's tongue, hot and heavy in his mouth, flicks out to claim the patches of skin visible to him. Yet as he presses closer, harder into Draco's body - he fucking loses his shit when both their cocks rut together blindly - the murky cloud in his mind clears a bit because of something stirring in his stomach, something akin to worry.

"What if, um, what if I'm not... ready?" So close to his slender dragon he can see each freckle individually - and he feels like the biggest coward on Earth. Surely sticking his cock in someone else couldn't be that hard? Ginny had never let him to it do her - or, actually, now that Harry is thinking about it, he's pretty sure he'd never wanted to do much more with his ex than slight kisses. "I've never done this before."

Draco's eyelids flutter open - Harry's unsure of when they closed in the first place - and the frail pink of his cupid's bow quivers slightly. There, Harry fucking knows he's messed up whatever slight chance he had before to claim this man as his. He's probably messed up the one good thing in his life. Harry backs off, ignores the way his dick dribbles more precome in longing for his dragon and looks away from the Slytherin.

"Harry, look at me. And for Merlin's sake come closer."

Harry does both, anxiety rolling in his stomach harshly; he can feel his heart palpitate with something more painful than lust as he catches Draco's gaze.

"I don't care what we do right now okay? All I know is that I want to get you off, and you bloody well better want to get me off, yes?" The blond waits for a slight nod from Harry before he continues. "Truth be told, I haven't done anything close to this with anyone ever before and...and we have all of our lives to practice, oui?"

Harry's fine. He truly is. It's not like he feels as though he can suddenly sprout wings and soar the skies, not at all. It's just that Draco Malfoy is staring at him, Harry Potter, with something akin to love in his eyes, the same love that Harry didn't even know he himself possessed. Draco raises another perfect eyebrow - everything about the man is perfect - as if awaiting an answer, and instead of giving one in words, Harry finds himself pressing his lips to the softness of Draco's mouth.

This.

This is more than anything he could have imagined. The way the soft press of his dragon's tongue - his dragon. His Draco. His everything - presses against Harry's bottom lip, mouth hot and wet and tasting of tea. So soft and so hot and so, so Draco.

Harry's cock twitches violently, pressed between both their bodies and smearing precome against Draco's flushed stomach. He pulls away from the blond's suckling mouth.

"Do you like this, dragon?"

Harry shifts his hips, rolls them and the feeling is immediate, violent and ripping screamed moans from deep within both their throats. Harry thrusts, clasps at Draco's shoulders, clasps at his long, messy hair that sometime during their exchange fell out of its ponytail. The feel of both their members sliding, slick and intense, makes that animalistic feeling swamp Harry again. 

His head feels thick and heavy, so he lets it fall into the crook of Draco's neck, allows himself to lick and taste the salty skin there. The blond stretches, moaning obscenely, his hands clutching at Harry's clothed shoulder, hips thrusting erratically.

"Nngh, Daddy! I'm going to - going to...fuck!"

Draco's whole body, lithe and sleek, arches up, and Harry captures his dragon's mouth, tongue thrusting in and out of the hot crevice as his hips roll in time. The whole world crashes in on him as Harry's balls draw and tighten up, and with a final moan that Draco's lips silence, he's coming in time with the other man.

Thick, white cum spurts between them, emitting sickening squelching sounds as they continue to endlessly rub against each other, and Harry knows that nothing in the world can feel better than this does; the feeling of euphoria that only Draco can cause.

Shit. He's fucked. Totally and utterly doomed.

Harry realises with a slight jolt, that he's in love with this freckled Flower Shop Boy.