the arival

Morgan's pov

As I pulled up to the huge Condo I couldn't help but smile. The place is gigantic. The limo pulls to a stop and I get out and a guy in a black suit comes out. "Misstress Morgan I've been expecting you. My name is Winston and I'll be the butler of the house.the other guests will arrive shortly. Do try to look presentable." I smile. "I will go get ready now. Do you perhaps know the way to my quarters." He smiles. "Take the stairs and the door will have your name on it." I nod and go upstairs and walk into my room and gasp. There was a huge queen sized bed with green and brown covers. The windows were draped with brown curtains and the room had a makeup table and it's very own bathroom. I walk in my closet and gasp. It was huge. I find a black dress with emerald green rinestones and for shoes I picked out some thigh length boots and smile. I take a quick shower and throw on my outfit before sitting at my makeup table. I put on a light pink lipstick and did my cat eye. I finish and hear a knock on the door. "It's open." It creaks and I look to see none other than my brother Morro. "Morro what are you doing here!" I hug him and he smiles. "I'll be living here too." I smile but go wide-eyed. "Morro I don't know how the others will feel about that. You did posses Lloyd." He shrugs. "Well I don't care if they like me or not all I care about is keeping you safe." I smile. "I'm glad but remember people don't know we are brother and sister. Especially Lloyd." He rolls his eyes and huffs. Yeah I have a crush on a certain green Ninja. I can't help it he's just so cute. "Well if he hurts you I'll posses him again. Even tho I'm human I still have my ghost powers." I look at him seriously. "Bubba no please be nice." He hugs me. "Okay okay. I'll be nice but if that Nya bitch picks on you beat her up." I giggle. "Will do, now go get ready." He chuckles. "Yes Mom." I giggle as he leaves and finish up my makeup. I show a small amount of cleavage and go downstairs to see everyone minus Nya and my brother. "Hey everyone." Kai smiles. "Hey Morgan have you checked this place out it's freaking huge!" I giggle. "Yeah I have. My room is awesome." Lloyd smiles. "Hhey Morgan." I blush. "Um hhey Lloyd." Everyone goes silent and I imediantly know why.... Morro. "Well if it isn't the green Ninja wanna be. Here to posses.... Again." He chuckles. "Nope but I will be living here so make sure to lock you door.. wait even that won't work." He walks into the dining room and Lloyd huffs. "I hope he doesn't posses me again. I'd really like to keep my body." He shivers and I goggle. He blushes and Karla smiles. "Morgan!" I look at the steps and see my friend Karla slide down the railing and land on her feet. "Morgan do you wanna have a slumber party later just the two of us." I giggle. "Yeah!" I see Kai look at her and his arm gets tugged by Skylor. He frowns a little and I smile taking note to tell Karla later. We walk into the dining room to see my brother eating a chocolate covered strawberry. I giggle and he shrugs. I look to see Lloyd tense up. He's jealous... He thinks I like my brother... That's adorable. We sit and eat dinner and then the boys sit on the couch and watch Football and me and Karla run to my room. She turns on some music and goes behind something and throws on a red v neck shirts and shorts with socks and fuzzy house slippers. I throw on my green v neck and my leggings with my black fuzzy socks. I take off my makeup as does Karla and then we walk downstairs. The boys see us and Kai smiles. "Nice PJs." We giggle and walk in the Kitchen and I grab sodas. Karla grabs some candy and popcorn and as we walk by she blushes. We get in my room and she shuts the door. We sit on my bed and pop in Twilight. I smile. "So I think Kai likes you." She goes wide eyed. "Really.... I mean not that it mmatters or anything." I giggle. "He checked you out earlier." She smiles. "Well it won't really matter cause he's with Skylor so..." I smile. "He'd be better with you tho... Just saying." She smiles. "So got any crush." I blush and she smirks. "Well who is it?!" I shush her a little. "Lloyd." She smiles. "You two would be so cute." I bite my lip. "There's only one problem... My brother hates him." She thinks for a minute then goes wide eyed. "Your brothers Morro!" I shush her. "No one knows but you and yes he's my brother. He's really not bad like the others think. He's a sweet guy just a little jealous of Lloyd. I wanna show them that but they probably won't listen to me." She nods. "Yeah that will be hard to explain." I sigh. "I love my brother and Lloyd both but I'm tired of there fued." She nods. "Yeah it's starting to get annoying." After the movie we take our trash downstairs and I pull out my phone and text my brother. (Should we tell the guys we're brother and sister?) I hit send and get a reply. (Idk how good they'd react to that.) I sigh. (I know but they are gonna find out eventually, and if we don't tell them now it'll be worse later on.) I sip my drink. (Yeah true... Okay come in here.) I walk out of the kitchen and lean on the door frame. "Um guys me and Morgan need to tell you something..."

___________________________
Cliffhanger!!! Gosh first part is actually finished. On to type the next one!