lust

The game played on the Tv as Sam watched his sister. She had just turned eighteen, and she was beautiful. He had always adored Alice, and she knew it. Sam sat beside her, innocent running his hands through her red hair, every now and then his fingers would sudectivly rub her soft neck.

He knew she noticed the way he was letting her lean on him, like a dating couple would. He looked at the Tv and went back to idly playing with his sister's head and neck.

Alice smiled softly as her big brother played with her long hair. It was very relaxing for her, but she knew her brother had other thoughts about this. She wasn't stupid, she knew he crazed her, wanted her. She thought it was adorable really, and maybe she even felt the same. But still, teasing her brother to the point to where he might snap was great fun for her.

He leaned his head and moved her hair, planting a kiss to the back of her neck. Their parents were away for the week, and this was his chance, his chance to know what she really felt. This would mean hell for them, hiding feelings at school, restraining from letting others know a secret. A deadly, harmful secret.

His hands traveled down her shirt, slowly to the front of her body as he ran his fingers over the fabric between him and her boobs, his mouth still kissing and touching his loving sisters neck.

She moaned softly as he touched her. She knew it was wrong, so very wrong. But she relized she couldn't hold back anymore either. She wanted more of his touch, but she wanted him to fight for it.

She moved away, just out of his grasp and pouted. "You know, mom and dad will be home soon. Best not to let your little friend get too excited." She smirked, knowing her parents wouldn't be home till late, but he didn't know.

Sam knew that she was right, but he wanted her. He moved closer to her, and leaned , pressed his lips harshly against hers, feeling the warmth and softness of his sister's kiss, and his tounge slipped into her mouth, his hands going to her stomach, sliding slowly under her thin shirt.

He kissed her more, hard and firm, the passion spreading over him as he went farther up and his hands grasped her bra, squeezing softly.

Alice kissed back and moaned softly, cheering on the inside. She could feel her panties getting wet already and he barely touched her. He was just so pushy and dominant. She liked it.

He broke the kiss and looked into his sister's green eyes, his own blue eyes staring deep into them. "Alice, I want to be more then just brother and sister, I always have. From when we were just teens and I would accidentlt walk into the bathroom while you were changing, to the times when I would come Into your room and help you with homework while you wore only a bra and panties. I've been in love with you for so long."

Sam lifted at his sister's shirt, watching as she rose her arms to make it easier for him. Her breasts were easily C cup, and he reached around to take her bra off, as he bite her neck harshly but lovingly.

She blushed and moaned more, growing louder. The love confession shocked her. She knew he liked her but.... Love more than siblings? Her head was almost spinning. She thought it was just sex, but it would be much more.

"Alice, do you feel the same?" He asked, while he released her from his grasp, taking the bra with him. He gently pushed her back into the couch and removed her pants, the small, shorts that previously hid her from him. His finger when to her panties, gently pushing them into her wet pussy, he could feel her juices already flowing.

"O-ohhhh of course I-I do, I l-love y-you mmmm fuck." She says moaning as his fingers teased her sensitive clit. Her eyes were clouded with lust. She wanted him, she needed him, just as much as he needed her.