hiding

The next day at school, Sam avoided his sister. He was still in the same grade as her because he had been held back a year. He didn't want to tell her but the fact that she was on the pill made him slightly dissatisfied. It made him even more horny that he could pottentily have a child with his sister.
She wasn't truly related to him so he knew the possibility of sibling child defect wasn't an issue.

He looked at his phone and saw several texts from her, but ignored them. He needed to avoid her for the day or he knew he couldn't focus. He was already having a hard enough time, with the thoughts fresh in his mind. She was amazing, and the way she let him take control was even more awesome to him.

Sam looked down at the paper, and realized he had been drawing a picture of his naked sister, and he quickly tore it up and put down his pen. This secret would be harder to keep them he thought , his sin was all over his face.

The final bell rang and Alice sighed. Her brother had been avoiding her like the plauge all day. It was pretty hard on her. She didn't know what she did wrong. Was it really just a one time thing? Was he mad at her?

By lunch time he couldn't take it anymore. He spotted his sister in her group of friends, and walked over. He took her by the arm. "We need to talk, now." He hissed making her friends think he was upset. He dragged her down the empty hallway and into the unisex bathroom, where he Locked the door and immediately ripped the girls shirt up and off her body, kissing her neck and chest, happy to see that she didn't wear a bra today, he began to suck her boobs into his eager mouth.

She gasped and moaned, really surprised by the sudden action. "W-what the fu-" he slide his hand into her pants and played with her clit. She wanted to be angry, but couldn't help it. She moaned and kissed him.

"Alice, let's leave, like run away, live on our own. Where people don't know we are related. I love you and I cant keep it hidden. I just want to be yours, to marry you." He said, and fingered her deeply, swishing it back and forth to hit her pleasure areas.

She moans and tenses up. "Y-you want us to j-just leave? What about... Mmmm fuck right there!~" She keeps moaning and kisses him softly.

"Babe, babe we can have a life where we can be together with a family, just the two of us and we can be married, have kids and be happy. Alice, trust me I'm your big brother." He spoke, and kissed her neck, one hand still fingering her while the other went to her boobs, squeezing the nipples and making them erect.

She Moans loudly and shakes a little. "Yes yes, let's do it. I love you Sam. I want a future with you.~" she said, rolling her hips some, practically begging for him.

He kissed her lovingly and then picked her shirt up. "Lets go my love." He took her hand, and opened the door. The bell had just rang and people were In the hallway. He took her outside, and got in his car. He had alot of money saved, and was going to get a job.

He started the car, and they left, as he drove, he played a song on the radio, and his hand went over to rest on his sister's lap, and he inserted It into her pants, resting It on her underwear.

She moans and smiles, looking at him lovingly. "I love you so much..." she looked out rhe window and saw they were already a few miles out of town. "Baby, pull over. I can't wait. I need you so bad right now it hurts.~"

Sam pulled over, and they got out, and into the backseat. He kissed his sister, and took off both their cloths. He was turned on badly by her lust, the way she begged. He knew she was all his, and he loved it. Her body was slim, and her boobs were great. The way she moved made him crazy, and when she looked at him he always had to hide his boner.

Sam began to bite her neck, harshly and rough, telling her she was his. He began to massage his sister's boobs, making them erect and he squeezed them till he almost saw her cry, but he could see pleasure in her green eyes.

"I love you so much Sam.~" She said, removing his shirt from his muscular body. He was perfect in her eyes, strong body, sharp jaw line, perfect cock. Everything.

"As my sister? Is that all you love me as?" He asked, as he drew closer to her. Sam himself didn't fit this way, but Alice was small for her age. He may down on the seats and then pulled his sister onto him. "Alice, you have to ride me this time my love."

"No, I love you as my future husband." She kisses him and straddles his hips. "I love you as the father of my children." Kisses his neck and leaves a hickey. "I love you now as my lover."

"Oh stop talking and just get on my penis already." Sam spoke.

Alice looked down and saw how ready he was already. His cock was rock hard and ready for her. She looked up at him and smiled, putting his tip in slowly. She felt him pulse by her slow actions. She chuckled a little and pushed down deeper, moaning as she did. It was her first time riding his dick, but she knew it would be amazing.

He moaned and his hands went up and grabbed his sister's boobs. He almost crushed them as he felt her moving slowly, teasing him with her dripping pussy. It felt amazing, but he knew that after this time, They needed to focus and abstain for awhile. Sam pushed up into his sister, making her speed up as he kept his hands on her boobs. He looked into her eyes and moaned.

"Alice, I want to give you a child, I want to make you happy"

Alice pants and moves her hips faster, moaning loudly. God she loved it when he was rough, he hit all the right places inside, spots that drove her crazy. "Mmmmm cum in me darling~ I want your babies~" She moaned out, bouncing on his cock roughly. Her walls were getting tighter, even the thought of him cumming inside her made her want to cum.

"Alice, ride me harder," he spoke and grabbed her small hips, forcing her down into him as he slammed up, the movements shaking his car. He looked into her eyes as he was fucking her senseless, pounding hard into her with every down thrust she produced. She was beautiful riding his cock, and he wanted more. He gripped her sides harder as they went at it, he wanted to hear his sister scream his name is pleasure. Pure, incestuous pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhh Sam! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" She screamed and moaned out, arching her back some as her end was cumming closer. She moved her hips rapidly and panted heavily.

"Don't you dare stop Alice!"Sam screamed, and grabbed her tighter, pounding up into his tiny sister even more harshly. He felt her tighten and then felt her juices all over his hard dick. Sam closed his eyes and began to pound harder and faster then he thought he could. His upward thrusts made his sister's small body shake, and he could hear her moan more and scream loudly. He pounded ruthlessly, until, finally, his hot sticky seman shot deep inside of her. He didn't stop, he kept hold of his sister and pounded more.

"It's a.... a good thing we will.... be driving for awhi.... awhile, you won't be able to... walk straight after this... baby sis."

She couldn't hear, she couldn't speak, everything was blank as she shock like crazy, her tongue hanging out slightly as her screams continued. She felt like she was out of control, but she didn't want it to stop.

He pulled out of his sister after filling her small pussy. He wasn't ashamed anymore, he was happy, happy that she loved him. "Alice.... after this, we can't do this as much anymore. Not until we figure out where we are going and get settled in, you understand?"

She could hear him now, faintly as she came down. "Y-yes." Was all she could muster up to say. It was going to be a long car ride indeed.