Pranking Kian ~ Kian Lawley

You and Kian had been dating for a few months now, it is only recent that you both decided to tell your viewers you was dating. To be totally honest they had figured it out themselves, you have been receiving a lot of messages and comment on your videos to prank Kian that you was pregnant.
"Hey guys so today I'm going to be pranking Kian a lot of where commenting that I should prank him and the majority of your was to prank him with me being pregnant" you whisper to the camera you stop as you hear a door close. "Ok so I got a fake positive test so let me just set you guys up and I'll call him you" you finish saying. You place the camera on the side and sit yourself in bed.
"Kian" you shout "babe" "kian" you shout again
"Yer" you hear him shout from downstairs.
"Can you come here a minute" you say you hear footsteps coming up the stairs. You wink at the camera just before me comes in.
"Yer babe" he says poking his head around the door.
"Come in I need to talk to you" you say
"What is it?" He says slightly nervous.
"I don't know how to put this but I don't know" you say pretending to cry
"Babe what is it" he says concerned.
You hand him the test and he just stares at it.
"Kian" you say "kian" you say again pushing his shoulder. Kian wraps his arms around you and hugs you tight.
"Are you serious" kian says smiling
"Yes look" you say pointing at the test.
The smile falls from his face.
"What's wrong" you say holding his arm
"I have something to confess" he says with his head down
"Babe what is it" you say getting worried
"I Erm" Kian begins
"What" you say
"I cheated" he says not looking at you
"Kian" you say shocked "your joking me" you say
"I wish I was" he says still not looking up at you. You jump off the bed and run out of the room.
"Babe" you hear Kian shout after you.
You run down the stairs and grab your car keys.
"Babe babe stop it was a prank" Kian says you turn around and see him holding a camera.
"Your lying to me" you say wiping the tears from your eyes.
"No Seriously it's a prank" he says he walks over to your and hugs you. You punch him in the chest.
"Fuck you Kian" you say hugging him back.
"I saw the camera in our room I knew you was pranking me and I also hear you talking to the camera earlier" he says
"Your mean" you smile
"Oh and your not" he laughs kissing your cheek
"No" you say giggling. Kian kisses your lips softly. You continue to hug him and rest the side of your face on his chest while he does the outro for both of your videos.
"Thank you guys for watching please like and subscribe the prank only worked one way sooo yer see you guys soon bye" Kian says then turning off the camera. He looks down at you and smiles you blush as he holds your face in your hands and kisses you softly on the lips.