Chapter 47: Flee

[Hak's POV] 

            As we took down the Fire Tribe soldiers (don't worry, we didn't kill them because Princess said so and most of them were injured), I saw Princess spacing out as if there was something right in front of her. I did the same until my eyes widen in surprised. From a distance was a familiar man and his falcon, looking at us in shocked. My blood boiled as I tightly grip the Hsu Quandao. 

???: What are you waiting for? Kill him. 

Me: !! 

             It was as if time was slowing down, making the whole atmosphere dark and everything paused for a second. I felt a hand on my shoulder while the other holding my neck, making me face Su-Won. My body couldn't move and rage suddenly engulfs all over me even more. 

???: He's right there. This is the perfect chance. Don't you agree? 

              The voice is tempting me, casting me like a magic spell. What he did was wrong. I could never forgive him. Yes, I already have a reason what I have to do. 

Princess: We're retreating! Hak, Kija, create a pathway! 

White Snake: Leave it to us! 

Princess: (turns to me) Hak. 

Me: ...Understood. [thinking] No. Now, it's not the time. 

White Snake: Jae-Ha! Take the Princess and Yun. 

Droopy Eyes: (carries both Yun and Princess) Roger. 

Zeno: Seiryuu, are you bringing up the rearguard? Zeno will, too. 

Shin-Ah: Zeno, go on ahead... 

Zeno: Okay~! 

Ao: (munches Shin-Ah's cape)

            As White Snake and I create a pathway to escape, I noticed that Mee-Yon and Kirara weren't with us. I looked around the crowd of soldiers blocking, searching for them. It was then I saw a glimpse of the two of them with the Fire Tribe's General Soo-Jin. 'What the hell are they doing?! Is Mee-Yon talking to him?! Why now?!' Of course, I wouldn't understand what they are saying because we're pretty much far away from them. 

             Once we made our escape from the battlefield, both Mee-Yon and Kirara quickly followed and caught up with us. The gang and I ran towards the forest and rest from there. 

???: Why didn't you kill him? 

Me: ....... *sighs* 

???: Why not there? 

Me: [thinking] Okay, who the hell are you? And why did you enter my consciousness? 

             I waited for a respond; however, there was nothing but silence. 'Okaaaay.... That was weird and I'm gonna forget that ever happen.' Just a moment ago, Princess was looking at the sky, maybe seeing something like a bird or sort and head towards our way. Yun was tending our wounds one by one. Mee-Yon went with Kirara to gather wood because she insisted. 

Princess: Yun, how are everyone's injuries? 

Yun: Well... 

White Snake: (sudden stood up) No need to worry! I'm already healed! (*^*) 

Yun: (whacks White Snake's head) Liar! 

White Snake: Agh! 

Yun: Kija, you're the most injured and fatigued. If I were you, you must rest!