E-Class

Backflash in the car

Rin POV
Our idea was flawless we go in introduce ourselves, shake hands..or umm tentacles then strike! Throw him out the window perk our ears. Our ears increase all of our senses and speed. Run around and make a sand shield, then attack his tentacles, then kill him, easy as pie!

Present time
Rin POV
"Let's do this." I whispered to Aki and Nami
Hi I'm Karin Karasuma and these are my sisters, Naomi the middle sister "I like to be called Nami" Nami said and bowed, and Akita. "just call me Aki" "don't let her fool you she may look cute, short and innocent but she's very violent!" "HEY! Did you just call me short!!!" I giggled at her cuteness

Aki POV
'RIN! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU AFTER WE KILL THE TARGET' I yelled
But only in my head

Nami POV
"Hi so where's your teacher?" I asked innocently "Right here miss Karasuma." A yellow octopus with a large smile plastered on his face with a robe and little matching hat. "Hi I'm Nami, This is Aki and Rin" I stuck my hand out to shake, he then reached his tentacle out... I quickly took it and whipped him out the window.

Aki POV
Damn Nami! That was a hell of a throw! Me and Rin super jumped out of the classroom into the yard. I saw eyes staring at our attempts to kill him...Our teacher. We then perked our ears showing my black wolf ears I started to run around him,then Nami's cream fox ears perked out and joined me,then Rin perked her White cat ears, and whipped out her rubber knife and slice 1 after 1 of his tentacles off until they're only his arm and 4 other tentacles. Then out of nowhere he ran through us, with a huge gust of wind we fell backwards

Rin POV
I saw a gust of wind,and my 2 Sisters fell back just as I was about to jump back in. Then he was there 7 tentacles there, and 1 healing. "How the hell are you unharmed!!!!!" I yelled pissed at him.*hiss* my bloodlust is showing. But whatever I just want him dead now! My nails sharpened,and my eyes into cat eye slits, reducing sunlight for me to focus.

Nami POV
I saw Rin get into her bloodlust form, and so did Aki, she did a huge howl her eyes turned blood red. Purple and red tips appeared on her ears and tail. I changed into my bloodlust form my 1 tail into 9 tails.We did a super jumped, and just like that.... we all fell to the ground to exhausted to use anymore energy so we changed back and surrendered. Rin stood up and said "you won! This time" we all smiled after having such a fun battle,and tough opponent.

Rin POV
We walked into the classroom everyone just stared at us. "Okay Aki by Nagisa" Koro sensei said. A boy with blue pigtails held up his hand, she walked right over to him. "Naomi or I mean Nami by Terasaka" she sat by m Terasaka I feel bad for her. "Now Miss Rin, hmmm ohh, by Karma" the same boy from the forest raised his hand with a large smirk on his face. I walked to my seat and sat down. "What's up Princess kitty klutz" he whispered I tried not to blush but failed, a little pink burning my cheeks.

Aki POV
Nagisa looks so pretty, I wish I can be like her, good thing I'm sitting by a girl cause I just don't get along with boys. I look back to see Rin hiding her face from.....BLUSHING!!! "Ohh Rin has a crush" I cooed under my breath since we have good hearing she heard it and blushed even pinker then her hair. And what is Nami doing, oh daydreaming like the usual.

(Time Skip - Lunch Time)

Third Person POV
Aki, Nami And Rin were sitting enjoying lunch when Nakamura came up to us
"Can I sit here" said Nakamura pointing next to us.
"Sure" Rin replied smiling
"So~ who do you like so far" Rio ask smirking
"Um like as friends?" Asked Aki innocently
"Oh my, so innocent" said Rio
Rin then bursted out in laughter.
"She is certainly NOT innocent" said Rin
"What do you mean" Rio had a confused look
"Well, I mean if you consider shoving wasabi up people's noses or punching delinquent, boys or just random people who piss her off as innocent, then she might be"
"Haha, really she reminds me of someone" Nakamura replies "oh let me introduce you to the person you remind me of, follow me~" Nakamura states as she drags the three with her.