Chapter7~ Journey begins

My Desi Girl- Chapter 7

The episode starts with shehkar who is sitting on a rocking chair looking at the garden from his room window and remembring something.

Flashback

"Shehkar", sharmishta looks at shehkar who is looking at her with tears in his eyes.

"Mishti", he spoke holding her hand tightly.

"Why are you crying", she asked as she wipes his tears.

"Because you faints", shehkar replies keeping her hand near his heart.

Sharmishta chuckles with teary eyes seeing his immense love of her,"aray baba it's due to weakness you know na after i started teaching i got very less time to have my meal it's must be due to that you dont worry", sharmishta holds his hand while he glares her," so you are skipping your meal hun".

Sharmishta bites her tongue while shehkar glares her getting up.

He comes with meal in his hand and makes her eat.

"Shehkar bass i can't eat more",sharmishta says as he keeps another morsel infront of her.

"Shut up mishti!!! You have to complete.....", before he can complete sharmistha covers her mouth and rushes to washroom.

"Mishtii",shehkar goes after her worriedly.

After few minutes sharmishta comes out wiping her face with towel.

"Mishti what happened?, Are you okay?, let's go to dr now", shehkar says worriedly.

"Nooo i don't think i need dr shehkar",says sharmishta smiling.

"Why don't you need any dr?, look at your state i don't want to take any chances regarding your health we are going and that's final",shehkar a angrily utters picking her up in a bridal style and walks away faster.

Sharmistha widens her eyes and tries to stop her husband,"shehka..r stop put me down i don't want to go any where".

"I am not gonna listening your talks", shehakr utters descending stairs.

"Shehkar i don't need anyone i knw what happen to me",sharmishta annoyingly sayz as she protest to get down.

"No i know you are lying",shehkar says as he walks towards the exit.

"No i am not lying".

"You are".

"No i am not".

"Yes you are because you don't want to know what happened to you".

"Haan haaan mujhe pata hai mujhe kya hoa hai you idiot of a husband",sharmishta says as they stop infront car.

"Kya hoa hai".

"Tum baap banne wale ho idiot",sharmishta shouts annoyly.

"No you r ly....",he stops as he realise what she meant and widen his eyes and looks at sharmistha who smiles teary eyes, shehkar gently puts her down and walks away from there.

Sharmishta walks to him and keep her hand on his shoulder, shehkar keeps his hand on her and turns with tears falling from his eyes, he smiles at sharmishta and pecking her forhead gently he was feeling something different something beyond world is travelling throughout his heart he don't know whether to laugh out loud or to cry loudly he don't know what reaction to give, he wipes his tears and twirls sharmishta shouting ' i am gonna be dad sooon", he was shouting like a mad person while sharmistha laughs and atlast they share a hug....