Imagine 2 / Kyle

Imagine for @l-candy-l

Max's pov

I was walking to my locker, getting my books and stuff until I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. And it was a person I thought i'd never speak again, Kyle Broflovski.

Flashback 2 years ago

I was playing video games with my best friend Kyle, until someone walked in, it was Kyle's other best friend Stan. He smiled and asked Kyle if he could come to the cinema to watch this new Terrance and Phillip movie, but Stan only got 2 tickets. Kyle paused the game and when Stan told him he only had 2 tickets Kyle looked at me and said: "Is it okay if i'm going with Stan? " I raised my brow, very rude. "Sure" I said. "Great! We can play some other time kay?" "Kay.." "Bye Max, see ya later" him and Stan left.

3 days later

Kyle and I were watching a movie in his living room, but then we heard a knock on the door, Kyle opened to see Stan crying. "Wendy broke up with me.." he said. "Seriously dude, again?!" Stan nodded. "Can I come in?" "Yeah sure dude but Max is here" "Let her leave" "Why?" "Just let her leave" "Okay! Max-" "Yeah i'm on my way" I sighed and slammed the door in Stans face.

A week later.

I was about to chill with Kyle, until I got a text massage:

Kyle💚: Hey Max! Stans here too, you okay with that?

You: K

I sighed as I closed my phone. I walked to Kyles house and we decided to watch Terrance and Phillip, and everytime I talked to Kyle, Stan interrupted me and Kyle listened to him. I got angry and without saying anything I got up and leaved. "What's with her?" Kyle asked. "Period" Stan shrugged.

Ever since then I felt unimportant to Kyle, I wasn't his best friend anymore. Tears flew down my cheeks as I walked to my home.

And at that moment I tried to forget my crush on Kyle.

End of flashback

"Kyle, what a surprise" I mumbled, he smiled.

"Long time no see Max" he chuckled.

"Yes, do you even know why?"

"Uhm no but I-"

"I'll tell you why"

"You can tell me when we hang out" he smiled.

"Hang... out..?"

"Yeah! You free this Saturday?"

Holy shit Kyle, smooth.

"Yes I am" I mumbled.

"Great! My house, 2 pm, see ya!" And then he left before I could say anything.

I sighed deeply before slamming my locker shut.

'I'm not falling in love with him again am I' I thought to myself as I plugged my headphones in and walked home.

That Saturday

I walked to Kyles house, and when I arrived I knocked.

The door opened as I saw Ike.

"Max? Is that you?" His eyes widend.

"Hey Ike, long time no see" I smiled, but then he jumped into my arms, how could I forget this little muffin.

"I missed you so much" his face lit up.

"I missed you too kiddo, can I come in?"

"Yes yes of course! Kyleee, Max is-"

"I know, I invited her" Kyle said and I looked at him. Ike walked to his room leaving us both alone.

"So.." I said.

"So.." he chuckled, I felt myself blush.

Seconds later we sat on the couch.

"How have you been?" Kyle asked.

"Ah you know.. good grades, bad grades.. mostly bad" I mumbled and he chuckled again.

"What was actually the reason why we didn't see each other? I missed you" you saw him blush.

"Well.. I felt unimportant to you because of Stan.." and I told him what happened 2 years ago.

"I'm sorry.." was all he could say.

I sighed. "It's fine.. kind off"

"I have to tell you something Max.."

"Kay, tell me"

"I.. like you.. no- love you and I realised it when you were gone" he mumbled while his whole face turned red.

"I love you too Kyle.. 2 years ago I did too, I tried to forget you but.." I stopped talking as I looked into his eyes and we both slowly leaned in until our lips touches.

His lips were soft, the kiss was perfect and I even become friends with Stan. Without him stealing Kyle from me. And everything turned back to normal.

Well.. almost

Kyle and I are dating now, and it couldn't be more perfect.

I hope you liked it <3

The rest of the imagines I will make later x