Annoying Fangirl

~Your P.O.V~
"Gaara-sama! Gaara-sama!" I heard. I opened my eye about one centimeter. What the- MATSURI?! Is she like the ultimate stalker? I heard Gaara grumble I sit up. I heard him gasp and yell, "Matsuri?! What are you doing?" "I came to visit you! Do you like my outfit?" she asked. She had a pink top and black yoga pants. "Matsuri, get out of my room. NOW!" he yelled. I pretended to just wake up and gasp. "W-what is she doing in the room?" I asked. She looked at me with anger. "What are YOU doing in Gaara-sama's room, huh? And sleeping next to him!!" she said. "Matsuri, she's my girlfriend," Gaara grumbled. Matsuri looked shocked and turned her attention to me again. "You must feel so lucky," she said, sickly sweet. I shurgged. "If you want to put it that way, sure." Gaara looked very serious and told Matsuri to get out one more time. "Please, Gaara-sama! I need you!!" she said dramatically. I clapped my hands. "Great acting, now please get out," I said calmly. Gaara nodded and glared at Matsuri. Long silence. Gaara raised his hand to open the door and move Matsuri outside. I rolled my eyes and got up to get dressed for the day. I hope Matsuri doesn't interfere with my training. Can't have ANY distractions. Especially if they're fangirls.