#79

______

Ariana Grande & Y/N -cheating💔

______

Ariana's POV.

"Ari!"

"What?!" I yelled when I heard my wife Y/N yell for me from downstairs. I continued to look through my closet knowing that she would eventually come in here if she really wanted me.

I head a small tap on the door making me turn around to see her standing there with a smile on her face.

"Did you forget that Bella had a doctors appointment today?"

I rolled my eyes as I looked away from her. "No, did you?"

"You were the one who was supposed to take her. You know I have work."

"Oh ok and what is it that you think I do around here all day?"

She sighed softly before walking in coming behind me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Baby, what's been going on with you lately?"

I shrugged her off and moved to face her. "Nothing Y/N."

"No. Don't tell me it's nothing when I can obviously tell it's something." She said grabbing my hand "Now what's wrong with you?"

"Y/N I said it's nothing, so just drop it." I mumbled before stepping around her to walk out the closet and over to the bed only to be stopped by her again.

"Ariana stop! Please tell me what's bothering you!"

I can't believe she was really pretending right now.

"Fine, you wanna know what's bothering me? How about you tell me who you've been going to see when you claim you're busy with work!"

Her face frowned. "Uh what?"

I snatched my arm out of her grip. "Do not what me Y/N, you heard me! I know that you've been lying to me all this time! Missing all the important things in your child's life you go out be with some slut!"

"Ariana you know that's not true."

"Yes it is Y/N! Stop fucking acting like I don't know, stop acting like I don't notice it when you come home at 3 in the morning! Or how about the perfume coming from your clothes, or even the love marks on your neck!"

I couldn't stop the tears any longer. I wasn't even bothered to try. This is not something new, yeah I've noticed this behavior from her for about a year or so now. The only reason I decided to keep my mouth shut was for our family. We have a 4 year old daughter together and I would hate for her to have to grow up in a war zone between parents.

Y/N just stood there looking down at me as if I were out of my mind. She can't even admit it to me, she can't even be woman enough I tell her wife that she's been sleeping around.

Keeping up this clueless act was getting her nowhere. It was only pissing me off more.

She sighed bringing her hands up to her face. "Fuck!"

I watched her as she began to pace around the room talking lowly to herself. She stopped pacing and stood in front of me.

"You know I love you Ariana."

I let out a butter laugh and smiled up at her.

"Do you? Because I don't think you cheat on someone you claim to love."

"Just stop it Ariana, stop it! Stop with everything, you know I love you and our family! I- i just-"

She stopped talking and stared at me again. "It just happened."

"Your ex Y/N? You're sleeping with your god damn ex! That shit didn't just happen!"

"B-baby I'm so sorry." She cried out trying to reach for me again but I pushed her away. "It was just a one time thing."

I let out a small, sarcastic laugh as I slipped my ring from my finger.

"Fuck you Y/N."

I'm taking my daughter and getting the hell out of here. "I'm done with this Y/N. I'm leaving."

"I hope you don't think you're taking my child with you."

I stopped walking and turned back to face her. "What?"

"You heard me Ariana. You are not taking my daughter!"

"She's my daughter-

"No the fuck she's not! And you can get your ass out but you will not be leaving with my daughter!"

Ok, that hurt. No I'm not Bella's biological mother, but as long as I've been with Y/N I've been the one helping her take care of her. Even before we were really anything, I took on that role. Now she wants to take it away from me because she's cheating.

"So now she's not my daughter?"

"She never was! So like I said, if you wanna leave me, then you'll be leaving by your damn self!"

Feeling the tears roll down my face I stood there dumbfounded.

"After all we've been through..your willing to throw it all away for a bitch who doesn't give a fuck about you or that little girl in there."

I knew she was mad. That's the only reason she was being like this. But it still hurt, and I couldn't help but feel that it was some true feelings to what she was saying.

Y/N shrugged and kept a straight face.

Nodding slowly I grabbed my purse and keys walking around her to leave the room.

"I'll be back to get my things."

* * * *

A/N

Soooo over sooo many things🤦🏻‍♀️😭

Part 2 coming!😘