Part 2

Eunbi and Yi Ahn are going to ice skate park. It's so crowded today. Eunbi and Yi Ahn change their shoes and they start ice skating. Since there's a lot of people, it's not easy to skate. After awhile, they decide to go to a restaurant near there.
"You barely touch your food." Yi Ahn said
"I'm not that hungry." Eunbi lied
"Don't feel so down, i know the skate park so packed today but we can come here again someday."
"Ne." She said. Eunbi looks at the window while Yi Ahn finishes his food. Eunbi's mind is wandering around. She thinks about him. It's been almost two weeks since they spoke to each other. From the restaurant, she sees Taekwang with Shijin are talking.
"Gong Taekwang?!" She said
"Huh?" Yi Ahn surprised
She gets up and run towards outside. She shouts, "Gong Taekwang!"
Taekwang looks at her and said, "Ya! Go Eunbi!"
Eunbi runs to her and smile to them.
"What are you doing here?" She asked
"Shopping but then I met this guy accidentally." Shijin answered
"Ya! You think I was happy to meet you." Taekwang said to Shijin
"He helps me when someone wants to grab my bag." Shijin continued
"Gwenchana?" Eunbi asked
"Gwenchana. He tackled the thief and bring me back my bag."
"Ya! You should be more careful. This place is packed of people."
"Ara. Gomawo Gong Tae." Shijin smiled at him
From behind, Yi Ahn runs towards them.
"Ya!"
"Annyeong Han Yi Ahn." Shijin said.
"Annyeong Shijin. What're you doing?"
"Shopping."
"With him?"
"Ani. He just helped me accidentally."
"Really?"
"Really. Ah you two are on date?"
"Ne. I think we should go Eunbi."
"But.." Eunbi said
"Let's go. See you tomorrow at school." Yi Ahn pulls Eunbi hand. They go to the bus stop and gets on to the bus. The bus is full with people. Yi Ahn cover her with his body. Occasionally Eunbi face is in his chest by accident because the bus movement. It's different, she thought to herself. Yi ahn hug makes me feel secured and safe but Taekwang hug makes me feel warm and wanted.

Yi Ahn drop Eunbi off at her home. On his way home, he stop at the arcade. He wants to take out his mind about what just happened at the restaurant. He saw how happy Eunbi was when she saw Taekwang and instead of calling Shijin name, she shout his name first. He always feels insecure whenever she's with him. He knows well that Taekwang is good guy who genuinely likes her. He doesn't hate Taekwang, to be the truth he respects him. He just afraid that someday Eunbi will realize what Taekwang really means in her heart. It takes times for Yi Ahn to understand his heart. At first he always know that Eunbyul is the one for him. Even when he's with Eunbi now, his feelings to Eunbyul is still there. Somewhere deep within his heart. He knows for sure that he likes Eunbi more than her sister now but he can't ignore the complication of their relationship. It's really bother him sometimes.
Inside the arcade, he hears a familiar voice.
"Die! Die! Die!" She said
"Kim Bok Joo?!" He said
"Ya! You again."
"What a coincidence?!"
"Ne."
"Ya! Is the machine do something bad to you?"
"I had a date but he just stood me up. That jerk!"
"So sorry to hear it. I have a bad day too, let's play together."
"That's sound nice! By the way, what's your name?"
"Han Yi Ahn."
"Annyeong..."She smiles at him.
They play the shooting games together and then play another games. When they feel satisfied, they go to food stall near the arcade. Kim Bok Joo eat so many odeng, Han Yi Ahn amazes see her like that.
"Ya! Ya! Eat slowly." Yi Ahn said
"I'm starving" she said back
Yi Ahn moves his hand and wipe a crumbles from her mouth. They look at each other. The seller looks at them and says, "what a cute couple. You really look after your girlfriend."
He pull his hand and says, "she's not my girlfriend."
Bok Joo looks at him and smile. She continues eating her food.

Taekwang walks to his home and from a far he sees Eunbi standing on his house gate.
"Go Eunbi?!" He said
"Gong Taekwang." She said his name and smile
"Why are you here?"
"I glanced at your hand when we met before. Are you okay?"
"Ah this. Gwenchana. Just small scratches. Seolma.. are you worry about this?"
"I'm going now."
"Ya!" He takes her hands and continues saying, "gomawo"
"Gong Taekwang, why were you there?"
"Ah. I met my mom."
"And then?"
"Just ate lunch and then that's it."
"Ya! Can't you tell me?"
"Nothing really happened."
They don't realize that Taekwang hand still holding her hand. He looks at her and says, "you should go. Yi Ahn will be unhappy when he knew."
"Ara. I'm going then."
Taekwang releases her hand and smiles at her. He waves goodbye and Eunbi left him.
He feels suffocated somehow. He misses her so bad. He wants to hug her and never let her go. But he can't. She's with him now and she'll never return his feeling.