Big Blizzard and Warrior x Kai

Okay guys so tomorrow I'm not gonna update tomorrow probably because I have a lot of homework to do and man I'm not happy about it. I have a science gizmo. That is where I have to use my chrome book for. I also got a heavy ass textbook from my teacher for Social Studies and I have to read on China. Then I have math, which I despise. Now to the One Shot that my own friend suggested to me through a text. Lucky I have no school tomorrow.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freezing Cold  (Why the hell am I doing this friend no a evil)

Warrior stared through the window watching the blizzard snow rocket to the ground. The wind could be heard from outside howling away like a pack of wolves. Warrior made a sigh and shivered. It was rare for Warrior to get cold because of her long gray fur. Her teeth started to chatter and her tail wrapped around her feet. "Cold?" Kai chuckled. Warrior glared at him and growled. "No!" She pouted. Kai chuckled again and walked to Warrior with determination. "Well I'm not cold either." He smiled. Warrior rolled her eye and looked back through the window. She shivered again her fur now ruffled and her tail puffed up. No it was Kai's turn to roll his eyes. He grabbed Warrior into a hug and then sat down in her spot. He still had Warrior in his warm hug. Warrior puffed out her cheeks. She started to blush, her crimson face could be see through her fur. Warrior then gave up, She put her head on Kai's chest and put her cold, clammy hands on Kai's. "Wow, for someone who is cold as ice, sure can warm up like fire." Warrior laughed at his pun. She couldn't believe she laughed at his joke. Her ears were flat on her head as Kai kissed the top of her head. "I love you Aura bitch." "I love you too Fire dick."

(Now please no more Warrior x Kai okay)