hiatus and a few rants.

okay so i went on hiatus for a whilllleeee so here are some toothpicks i've been wanting to cover

lmao get it toothpicks topics haha

okay but first of all happy new year i hope all of you have a wonderful year !!

secondly, the melanie situation. as someone who's a fan of hers and someone who's suffered from sexual assault it put me in a difficult place. obviously i can't support her if she did do it, but it's really up in the air rn so idk WHO to believe. obviously though until i hear more i'm not listening to her music ("tag you're it" would be especially hard to listen to considering what happened)  or associating any part of myself with melanie.

next: the logan paul thing
what a fucking idiot. why the actual FUCK would he post that to YouTube thinking it's appropriate? CHILDREN watch him. it was disturbing for me to watch, fuck. he's so irresponsible. do i think he intended to offend anyone? of course not but do i think he's an irresponsible immature idiot who only cares about getting views? YES!!! his actions (posting the video) were inexcusable and his apology was self praising bs.

that's that

FINALLY:
the halsey thing.

look i don't like halsey, i find her rather annoying tbh (she featured an openly homophobic rapper on her song and defended him she's such a hypocrite) but what she chooses to do in her private time is HER business. do i think doing drugs is okay? no it's fucking disgusting (unless it's medicinal) do i think she's a bad role model cause of this ? of course i do. but do i think her privacy should be respected? yes, yes i do.

and that's that.

thank you for bearing w me lol

also if you like my stories on here expect new chappies reallllll quick :))

love you all and don't be afraid to pm me if you need someone to talk to !!!

also don't be afraid to challenge my opinion !! as long as you're respectful i'm open to discuss. x