🙂

Cheese Deli was crying himself to sleep. Again. The orphanage he was at was nice but one girl was especially mean to him. She called him Stinky, as in Stinky Cheese. He hated it. His real name is Cheese, Mum's name was Pepper and Dad's name was Ceisar. (As in the salad). He was only 11. The careers of the orphans where very kind and they knew about the bullying. They all hoped he'd get adopted soon, by the right and greatest person. He looked out the window at the stars, and he noticed a really bright one in the middle.
"Please...please give me a caring family...I wish for one!" He cried and buried himself under the bed. A poster of Lightning McQueen fell and landed by his hand that was peeking out from under the bed. He wiped his eyes and looked at it before taking it and hugging it.
"If only I was confident like you Lightning..." he sniffed and soon fell asleep.

Just a few miles away, in Radiator Springs, Sally and McQueen where watching a movie. Sally felt a little empty next to her. A large space where a child could fit. She imagined stroking there hair, kissing their forehead and taking them to bed. She sighed a little, making McQueen look over.
"You alright Sal?" He asked holding her hand warmly. Sally looked over a bit sad.
"I feel a little empty Stickers...I want to feel like giving a child a proper home! I've always wanted to tell them goodnight, we'd all watch a movie together on the sofa. You hugging me and them hugging and a me and I'd snuggle to you both!" She sighed and rested her head on McQueens shoulder.
"So...you want to...a-adopt? Do you feel ready?" He asked and stroked her hair. Sally nodded and pecked his lips. Lightning couldn't help but smile it her confidence about this. He pondered for a minute before making a statement.
"Since it's the weekend tomorrow, we can go to the orphanage and check out some kids and see if there's anyone we're looking for! How about that Sal?"
Sally was beaming. Her face lit up with happiness and she tackled Lightning into a bone crushing hug.
"Thanks Stickers!!" She cries and kissed his cheek before skipping out the room and towards Flo's Cafe.

McQueen smirked and lay on the couch. He didn't feel ready at all! He wanted Sally to be happy.
"What if they go nuts? Maybe something might happen and Sally gets crushed by sadness...I just hope there is a kid she'll love..." he thought and drifted off to sleep.

"Flo! Flo guess what?!" Sally said, skipping up to Flo who was just putting away some cups and glasses.
"Hey Sally! What's happening?" She asked resting her elbows on the counter, head in hands waiting for the reveal.
"Me and Stickers and going to adopt a child..." she whispered and clapped her hands lightly, holing in her excitement.
Flo stood there, first in shock then a smile slithered onto her face.
"Well that's just great news darlin'. When're you gunna go to an orphanage?"
"Tomorrow he said! So we can talk to some kids and see which one is perfect!" She said and sat down on a swivel chair. Flo smiled again and handed her some water.
"Alright how sweet. Now calm down! You're very loud." Flo giggled and stretched her arms and yawned.
"Well, imma turn in for the night. See ya tomorrow Sally!" She said and left the cafe.

Sally drank the water and rushed back to McQueen who was fast asleep and half off the sofa. She giggled and snuggled next to him and fell asleep.

(Art not mine)