He cheats on you (Ryan Lochte) for Ella

“Ry Ry! I brought ice cream!" You shout, walking into your flat with bags in your hands. You had gotten off early from your job at Cold stone Creamery, so you came home with ice cream to surprise Ryan.

"Ry? Where are you?" You call, setting down the bags on the table and looking around the flat. He is nowhere to be found, but you do find something interesting in your bedroom. 

It's a note, from Ryan, but it’s not made out to you, It’s made out to Sammy, his ex. I went out to the store to get us food for tonight. Ella won’t be home till 10… you know what that means. Xx can’t wait to see you, love you lots! -Ryan. 

You drop the paper, just standing there for a minute trying to process everything. Ryan was cheating on you with Sammy. Perfect, gorgeous, funny Sammy. She was better than you in every way, and Ryan must have noticed that too. You take a deep breath, but stay strong, not letting a single tear fall from your eyes. You start to pack up your things, gathering all your clothes and belongings and placing them all in your car. You were planning to simply pack up and leave, giving Ryan no chance to apologize. 

He would tell you that he never meant it, and that he only wanted you. You would look into those blue eyes and your heart would melt, and you would forgive him just like you always do. But this time, he had gone to far. 

You are packing up your last things when you hear the front door close, and Ryan’s familiar voice calling out for Sammy. “Sammy? Are you here? I got Chinese!” You don’t say a word, but your heart is pounding as he walks up the stairs and into your room. “Ella?” He exclaims, dropping the food bag and looking at you with wide eyes. 

“Oh god, oh god you're packing. You read the note, didn’t you? I’m so sorry, oh god please don't go.” He begs, rushing over to you and putting his hands on your shoulders. 

“Ryan, stop.” You say sternly, shaking his hands off. “You obviously want Sammy back, so who am I to stop you. I’ll pack my things and go.” You say, and as much as it breaks your heart you get up and walk past him without another word. 

“Ella! Please! Come back!” He yells, but you don’t listen. You keep walking with your head held high, drowning out everything but the sound of your suitcase wheels scraping across the ground. You even see Sammy pulling up to your house, but even that doesn’t phase you. Your dignity is the last thing you have, and your intent on keeping it. 

As you left you thought “NEVER AGAIN”

Vote, Follow, Comment!!