Chapter 3: Arrival

The plane landed in Seoul at 2:00pm South Korean time. Crystal looked around the gate at the airport, and noticed that there were several men in black suits waiting for them. Mark walked up to her, put an arm around her shoulders, and smiled down at her. She smiled back, and then looked at the entrance to the gate that would lead them through the airport. On the other side of that doorway, there were several hundred girls waiting to catch a glimpse of Got7, and, by association, her. She was starting to get nervous.

"You getting nervous?" Mark asked.

She turned to look at him, and nodded. "I've never had so many eyes on me, as I'm about to have in a few seconds."

"Everything will be ok," he answered, reassuring her greatly.

Somehow, if Mark said it was going to be ok, then it had to be ok, didn't it? How could his eyes betray her; they couldn't. Everything would be ok. She nodded, and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. The men in suits started ushering them towards the door, and Crystal nervously started to follow.

The flashes of the cameras, and the screaming that found, them instantly overwhelmed her. She plastered a smile on her face, and she nodded and waved when she caught the eye of people. They got to a black nondescript van, and she was ushered in. Got7 got into a different car. Samantha climbed into car with her, and she scooted right up to Crystal.

"Can you believe what just happened?" she asked, giddier than a school girl.

"Oh, I might be sick," Crystal answered, her heart pounding. "I don't think I've ever been photographed as much as I just was."

Samantha turned sympathetic eyes to her. "This is a lot of firsts for you, huh?" Crystal looked at her, and nodded smiling.

The car pulled away from the airport, and started down the street. Crystal looked out the window, taking in everything as they drove down the streets of Seoul. She smiled as she saw the tents that served Soju and street foods, the carts with many different treats, the people milling around. She sighed, and turned to Samantha.

"I really, really do need to remember to thank Brandon."

"Yes," she answered, keeping her eyes plastered to the window. "Otherwise, we would never have been here." She turned to Crystal. "This is going to be a wonderful adventure."

"Most definitely an adventure."

When the van came to a stop, Crystal noticed that they were outside a hotel. There was a gaggle of young girls there too, no doubt wanting to catch a glimpse of her. She turned to Samantha, and sighed deeply. Samantha nodded at her, and gave her hand a squeeze. The doors to the van opened, and Crystal plastered on a smile on her face. There were flashes of cameras, less so than at the airport, and there were many girls, their phones pointed at her. She smiled at them, bowed slightly, and kept walking to the entrance.

Someone said something in Korean, and Samantha nodded. She turned to look at Crystal. "We're going to check you into the hotel. In a couple of hours, Mark will be here with the camera crew of the show, and you're going to go out and about the city, filming a few 'dates' for the show."

"Oh, ok," Crystal said with a nod.

"That gives you enough time for a nap, because if I know you, you didn't sleep enough on the plane."

"Actually," Crystal said, with a smile, and she turned to walk into the hotel.

"Wait, what?" Samantha exclaimed. "You slept on the plane for more than an hour?"