Punishments for Bratty littles!

We've all been there at one point, get a small tude with daddy and whatdya know, you're over his lap like a helpless child! Here's some new ways to punish you're little if you think their bum is already bruised enough for a spanking!

Here are some rules you might want your littles to follow first!

1) Don't Ever disrespect daddy, He knows what's best for you! ^^

2) Cussing is highly forbidden in little space.

3) Don't let any veggies go uneaten on your plate!!!

4) Never back talk, bad idea. (But if you're uncomfy and dont agree with something let daddy know)

5) Don't pout if daddy establishes a punishment

6) Never refuse a punishment, this will result in a demanding stern daddy!

7) Please tell daddy if you feel down and want to hurt yourself. They only want to help <3

8) Don't let daddy catch you calling yourself ugly or anything of that crude manner.

9) Don't touch your prince/princess parts without daddy's permission or help!

10) Keep yourself clean and ask daddy for help when you want to take a bath, if found taking a bath alone daddy will be very upset.

Now I'm going to name off punishments for each rule. It will go in order to match with the rule list! ^^

1) Disrespecting daddy calls for two hard spanks on each cheek, it's not polite to go against daddy!

2) Your daddy should get you a journal to write your lines in. if you don't have that a bar of soap may be optional.

3) Uh Oh! This means no desert for a week! No one wants that! <:,(

4) If daddy catches you back talking he will ask why you did it, and if you give a reasonable answer one spank will be enough.

5) Listen to daddy, if he establishes a punishment and you don't agree on it he will say what you did wrong and make you repeat it back to him, that's no fun and always embarrassing!!

6) After reciting your wrong doings and you still pout and disagree this will earn you a spank on each cheek and 5 minutes in the time out corner.

7) There's no punishment to this, he will ask what's wrong and what can he do to help, just tell him.

8) If daddy catches you calling yourself something yucky he'll make you sit in his lap and face him, he will ask you for your reasoning and you better have a good one or it's going to be a rough night in the bedroom.

9) This results in a sexual punishment, your daddy will pick any punishment he desires for you. (But if you're not comfy it is forgiven, nothing should ever be forced.)

10) There's also no punishment for this one, just keep yourself clean, that's all your daddy is asking of you. ^^

Thank you guys and gals for reading! I tried hard on this one! ^^
Keep in mind these are just ideas!