♡♡♡

Jamie was sitting on floor in her bedroom. She was playing with her favorite Barbie, Malibu barbie. He phone beeped, she went to look at it and someone had sent her a nude on Instagram randomly. It was a girl sticking a dildo inside her pussy. She was fascinated by it and wanted to try what the girl was doing. She looked in her parents room, her sisters room, and all over her house for the object the girl was using. She couldn't find it. She was about to give up when she though about her Barbie. It was about the same shape and pretty long. She got excited to try. She ran to her room, slammed the door and locked it. Jamie started to slowly slide down her leggings while looking at the Barbie. She was in only her panties when she picked up the Barbie. She rubbed the barbies head over her clit and began to move it around. She was getting so wet. It was getting so wet, that her panties got soaked and the barbies hair got all wet. Jamie didn't care, she just wanted to get down to bisness. (TO DEFEAT... THE HUNS...) She threw her panties across the room and shoved the Barbie all the way in. It was her first time, so she was in pain. She didn't care, she knew it would eventually feel amazing. She started to pump it in and out as fast as she could. She moaned in pleasure. It felt so good, she was about to cum all over the place!! Until.. something bad happend... She went in too far. It was not in reach anymore! She decided to keep it in, because she couldn't tell her parents. They would kill her! She put her clothes back on and went to the kitchen to get some juice.

~a few days later~

Jamie's best friend, Susin, was over at her house. They were on Instagram looking at frappuchinos, (not what you think, JAmIE) Finn Wolfhard, and Frank Iero. Susin was admiring the, because she loved them and they were all hers. Not the rats. (Lolol I'm the rat) Susin gets sexually aroused from Starbucks, so it was getting hard to contain herself. Jamie felt her stomach starting to hurt. She said excuse me and went to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and shit starting flowing out of her like a faucet, but there was no handle to turn it off! This went on for about like 7 minutes untill it slowed down, and the Barbie came out. She was a sweating, panting, mess. Her white bathroom was now cover in stinky, gooey, diarrhea. She ran out of the bathroom without fixing herself. She went to her bedroom and saw Susin stuffing her frappuchino shaped Tumblr girl pillow inside her vagina. Susin didn't stop there she googled Frank Iero and and started deep throating the phone. She googled Finn Wolfhard and put that on her stomach to just sit there. Jamie just shrugged it off, it was a normal thing for Susins bitch ass to do. She reminded Susin she was over at her house, and she stopped. They started playing with barbies and listening to a rapist, also known as Melanie Martinez. Jamie, of course, picked Malibu Barbie.

THE END.