vkook

He intertwined his hands with Taehyung's as they walked into their apartment, noticing how his eyes lit up whenever they touched. The older one reluctantly let go of Jungkook's grip, heading towards the bedroom. "Don't take too long with work Jungkookie," he pouted as he closed the door. Jungkook tiredly laughed and turned his laptop on.

*Three hours later*

Jungkook finished his last assignment and took out his phone as he laid back on the couch. The dim light of the lamp was enough to make him feel comfortable. He started scrolling through pictures of him and Taehyung and smiled. His head flicked towards the bedroom door, listening to his boyfriend's breathing and inadvertently fell asleep.

He was abruptly woken up by his vibrating phone. Unknown number.

Who would call at two am? he thought, sighing heavily as he answered the call. "He...Hello?" he yawned, sitting up. 

"Jeon Jungkook?"  a husky voice demanded through the speaker. "Mhm-hm?"

There was a silence and then some muffled speaking heard. "Look, if you're calling to waste my time, then pl-"

"Jungkook, we're coming over,"   

What the heck?

"Jungkook, follow my instructions. We're coming to your apartment, we'll be there in about ten minutes. Then I want you to get into the van with your boyfriend and stay silent until we reach our destination. Clear?"

"Wh-what do you mean by getting into the van?" Jungkook stuttered.

"Just do as I say and both of you will be safe. If not, we will have no mercy,"

And then they hanged up. Jungkook was shocked. He decided to ignore it, thinking it was just a prank call, but then he remembered all the different crimes that had occurred in  his area. He didn't understand anything that was going on. He started to panic and went for the door. It was locked. From outside. It was no use trying to breaking it down, he was not strong enough. It was no use trying to jump out the window; he would fall to a certain death. Even if he miraculously survived, there was still miles and miles to get to the nearest town.

His phone rung again and this time it was a text sent by an anonymous number.

"Getting there", it read.

He went for their room, pushong on the handle only to find that it was also locked. He banged on the door, panting heavily.

"Taehyung we've got to get out of here. Taehyung!" He put his ear to the door and listened. No sound. Not even Tae's familiar breathing that was his lullaby at night.

"Shit, Taehyung, are you in there? Taehyung, for fuck's sake, get out! Taehyung!" Jungkook could feel tears of fear welling up in his eyes. "Taehyung? Please!"

Suddenly he heard keys pushing into the lock in the front door. He froze, glancing towards the doorway. There stood two masked men, one with some long, gleaming metal scissors in his hand and the other one holding a dagger.

 A toothy grin stood out on the second one's face as he grabbed Jungkook, ignoring his screams. He just couldn't get out of his, or its grip. The first one headed towards the bedroom, opening the door as if it was perfectly open. Jungkook gasped and shouted. "Taehyung, no!" He squirmed out of the man's arms and stumbled into the dark room, only to find a shuddering Taehyung crouched on the floor, eyes wide open and back against the wall. "J-Jungkookie I'm scared," he whispered in his ear, nuzzling his face in the younger one's neck. He dragged the shivering boy to a corner and tried to calm his quick breaths.

Heavy foosteps entered the room and a creaking sound was heard as the door closed. The lights flickered on and the pair was revealed. Both of them shrunk in each other's arms, terrified of what was going to happen. Taehyung started to sob, pulling Jungkook closer to him.

Jungkook was quick. He snatched the knife out of the murderer's hands and stroked his boyfriend's cheek. "P-promise th-that we'll be to-together forever?" Taehyung's innocent eyes stared at his. "I promise Tae-Tae," Tears made their way down Jungkook's pale cheeks as he kissed his soft lips. 

He didn't break the kiss when he stuck the dagger straight into Taehyung's heart.

He still hadn't broken it when he plunged it into his own, their bodies falling limp onto the cold wooden floor, surrounded by fresh crimson streaks of love-filled blood, the two men's cursing masked by the ear-splitting sound of a police siren.

*Some time later*

"Jungkookie! Jungkookie!" A dark skinned boy with a box-shaped smile was skipping peacefully through the woods. Two velvety hands covered his eyes from behind. Another boy, this time a more light skinned brunette with angelic features smirked. "Taehyung!"

"I found you Jungkookie! I always do!"

Jungkook tugged on his white robe and planted a sweet his on the tip of his nose, before scurrying away between the trees, laughing endearingly. "Catch me if you can Tae-Tae!"

                                                                        the end.