Space Between

Heidi POV

I was finishing up the last of the smoke bombs.

"Careful." Evie said, as I poured the color powder into the gloves.

"Got it?" I said to Evie.

"Yeah, I got it." Evie said, tying the glove.

"Perfect, that makes five smoke bombs." I said

"Okay, I think that's enough, right?" Mal asked.

"Yeah." I said, taking my plastic gloves off.

"Heid, M, how amazing would this look with my shredded tee and my heart purse?" Evie smiled, holding up a tiara.

"Very amazing." Mal and I smiled, putting the smoke bombs in Mal's bag.

"Take it. Take a bunch." Dizzy smiled, grabbing a bunch of jewels or accessories.

"Oh, Dizzy." Evie smiled getting her purse and opened her bag and Dizzy started putting the jewels and accessories in Evie's bag. "Oh my gosh! Thank you."

"It would make me so happy to know that you were wearing something of mine in Auradon. Almost like me being there myself." Dizzy smiled.

Evie hugged Dizzy and Dizzy hugs her back and Evie responds.

"I really wish I could take you with me." Evie smiles, and her and Dizzy pull away from the hug.

"At least one of us had her dream come true, right?" Dizzy chuckled

"Yeah." Evie said, looking down.

"E, we got to go." Mal said, putting a strap of her bag, over her shoulder.

"Okay." Evie said, and Dizzy waved at us and walked back to her desk, looking over Evie's sketchbook.

"She's gonna be okay." I said to Evie, putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, but she could be so much more." Evie said.

"Let's go." I said, taking the plastic gloves from them and put them to the side and we left the Curl Up & Dye.

'I'm gonna miss you, Dizzy.' I thought

We were walking down an alley to our hideout.

"That one was epic." Mal laughed

"That went on for actual days." I laughed

"They were both undone by True Love's Kiss." Evie smiled.

"Works every time." The three us said at the same time before laughing.

"I really thought that what you two had for Carlos and Ben. Do you girls want to talk about." Evie asked me and Mal.

I frown and I looked down and Mal looks at me. I shook my head 'no'.

"We're not coming back, Evie. We can't. As first we tried to tell you. But Eve, me and Heidi seen your face lit up when the three of us walk through those dorm rooms for the first time, and we couldn't spoil that for you." Mal said to Evie and Evie leans on the pole.

"If you guys are staying, I'm staying too." Evie said

"No." I said. "Evie, you are an Auradon girl. Me and Mal are, and will always be," I chuckled a bit. "the girls from the Isle."

I walked by our hideout and I grab a rock and throw it at the sign and the gates open up and Mal, Evie, and I started walking up the stairs and Evie stands by the balcony.