Mia and Melo's Wedding

This is the one shots of this book starting now.

Mia pov.

To me a wedding is when two people join together as one for the rest of their lives.

Today I'm doing that with Melo, the love of my life for the rest of my life.

The church door open as I enter the building. Everyone stands up and looks at me.

My father links my arms with his and is shedding a tear or two. I give him a smile and we walk up the isle together.

Melo is at the end and his jaw is open. I giggle a little but look at him in his suit looking like a whole meal.

I see my mom and Mrs. Tina crying as I walk down.

AJ and Karen wear smiles on their face.

Everyone we know came today. Melo's best man was his friend they call Big O. Kyle and Brandon were the flower girls and I can't wait to see video of that. I bet it was hilarious. Gelo and Zo walked AJ and Karen in. 

We reach the end of the middle isle and the pastor starts to talk.

"Who gives Mia Hazel away to LaMelo Ball," he says.

"I do," says ny father as he hugs me.

"I love you Mia. I'm so proud of you," he says hugging me.

"Love you too dad," I say and he let's go of me. I stand in front of Melo and look up since I'm so short. Why didn't I wear heels?

"Ladies and gentlemen. We are here gathered in holy matrimony to unite these two souls here. Let's open up with a prayer please bow you heads," he says.

"Oh Lord, our hearts are filled with joy on this wedding day, as GROOM and BRIDE come before You pledging their hearts and lives to one another. Grant that they may ever be true and loving, living together in such a way as to never bring shame or heartbreak into their marriage amen," he prays.

"Amen," we all say.

"Now a wedding scripture, please turn to Ephesians 4:2 which reads: "Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." I have just read Ephesians 4:2 amen. Now the vows," he says.

"Mia I love you. You are the most amaizng woman in the whole wide world. When I met you that day in the Bakery, I knew you were the one. I knew you were the one I could talk to, cry to, and hold. I love you so much you don't even know. I will do anything for you. I will be your knight in shining armour. I will be your King. Mia I'm glad I'm standing here about to marry you," he says and starts to cry. Big O pats him on the back.

"LaMelo, it's been a minute since I've said your full name. But you are my light. You make me happy and I can laugh and cry with you. We both have built this relationship and we have seen it grow. We are the perfect match for each other. We are so compatible with each other. You're the perfect person to cuddle at night and you're so warm. I can't see myself with anyone else. My feelings and love for you are so deep the Mariana Trench has nothing on me," I say crying.

"Okay now we need the rings," says the pastor as Gelo passes it to Melo.

We do the ring ceremony and finally comes the words I've been waiting to hear all day.

"By the power invested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife," he says.

Melo leans down an lifts me off the ground. I close my eyes and enjoy this moment. Cheers erupt the place and Melo puts me down.

"Hello Mrs. Ball," he whispers in my ears.

We walk hand in hand out of the church and then we get into a range rover that Melo recently bought.

We decided to have an outdoor reception and we are heading there now.

"I love this car," I say.

"Good cuz it's yours," he says smiling.

"Wait really," I say getting excited.

"Yes baby, this car is yours," he says.

I hug him and kiss his cheek.

"Thank you so much. I love it. I gave your gift to AJ so she can hold it," I say.

"Okay," he says.

We drive there and we talk about how well this wedding went.

Now we are about to turn up. This is the best day ever.