Chapter 4

Ricky's POV

This is it!

Camile's POV

This is it!

I thought to myself as i walked up to the pear tree. I took a deep breath. Immendiately the smell of the fresh air and the pears surrounded me. There he was just sitting there. Amazingly there were the press watching and spying on us at the outside of the gate. "Hey, Ricky." I said as causally as i could. "Hello, love. Please take a seat." He said. I sat down and everything was starting to get warmer, or was that just me? I don't know.

Ariana's POV

We, as in Ally, Camila, Lauren, me, and Becky stood behind a large tree. I know spying is wrong, but it's for the sake of our dearest sister. To make sure he isn't going to take her to a bedroom or something. Whatever task at hand, Camile and Ricky. They were just sitting there talking. I could tell they were both nervous. It was kind of awkward until Camile laughed. That's a good sign. I could feel someone come in behind us. They kind of pushed into us and we all fell over. I saw Camile and Ricky standing up from the concerete seat. Oh my gosh it was Ricky's friend's, well the rest of them. "I'm really sorry, here let me help you up." Harry said grabbing my hand and pulling me up. I could feel my cheeks turn crimson and i kind of went mute.

Ricky's POV

They just fell over. Camile's sisters and my friend's. They were spying on me and Camile. "What are you guys doing here?" Camile asked just as shocked as me. They all stood up and walked to the palace and with dignity they have left. I noticed just how close Harry was to Princess Ariana but i didn't think much of it. "I believe they were spying on us." I said. "Yeah no kidding. Do you want to go to the beach then?" She asked. "Yes." I answered back. We walked along the beach and kept going. Just walking and talking. We ended at a park. It was a really nice day and i learned so much about her. I wonder if she she feels the same way. She sat down on the nearest bench and the way she looked under the sun i couldn't resist. I took out my phone. "Do you mind if i could take a picture?" I asked. "Um...no, go ahead. She smiled. I took the picture. She is just gorgeous. I could get use to looking at her beautiful smile. I walked up to her and showed her the picture. I saw her start to blush and i smirked. She stood up. "Nice pic Garcia." She smirked and walked a little bit ahead of me. I caught with her quickly and we just walked, talked, and laughed. I really like this girl and i could feel it deep inside of me. When i dropped her off at the palace, when it got dark, i was a little sad that she had to go, but i know there's always tomorrow. "Goodnight, Ricky." She said. Then she kissed me on the cheek. Good thing it was dark. She probably would have noticed the color change. "Goodnight Princess Camile." We had a quick embrace and she went inside. I walked away smiling. I can't wait until i see her again.